The GREATEST Giveaway Yet!

Hunterk97

I can't believe Linus is actually giving away 2 $1000+ Intel i7 Extreme Edition Processors! (Thanks Intel!) And on top of that he is also giving away 2 Gigabyte Motherboards WITH the CPUs! (Thanks Gigabyte!)

Hope I'm able to win... The giveaway is good publicity for the forums. See how many Join Date: Mar 2013 and Posts: 1 there is on the thread. Lol

Can anyone link the video or post?

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

yeah it is really awesome that Linus does that giveaway ^^

I agree. I'm new to the LinusTech forum, but i've watched his youtube videos and love his reviews. Throwing this giveaway into the mix is just icing on the cake!

I like the prizes given away but I hate trying to link the Twitter post I have made and my Facebook post I made that was asked to be done. I could not figure out how to directly link it. I know that if he follows what I provided he will see I did something on Twitter and Facebook but they are not direct links.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Looking forward for the chance to win those awesome prices :)

Giveaways are all luck! Goodluck all

I'm wondering what ever happened to the Steelseries headset and keyboard peripheral giveaway with Unboxtherapy. No winner was ever announced.

I'm actually happy Linus made his own forums ^^, hopefully a good community.

People who joined before today should have more thore entries =]

I'm wondering what ever happened to the Steelseries headset and keyboard peripheral giveaway with Unboxtherapy. No winner was ever announced.
finished a while ago and shipped to the winner already. I was busy making videos of other content so I didn't feel the need to make a winner announcement video.

i really want to win the motherboard+Processor because im using a older generation i3 and its too slow for me, :) if you know what i mean, i also wanted to make my own computer. linus is THE BEST computer info guy in the world (or something like that) :)

People who joined before today should have more thore entries =]
I agree.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

wow these forums are weird

i cant even post a link

That's vB 5.0 for you..