Custom Power Cables in UK?

Ykno

Where can I get custom cable in the UK that are cheaper than CableMods?

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |

extensions or new cables? 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

3 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

extensions or new cables? 

Full modular cables

Its for a XFX XTR - OEM is seasonic 

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |

11 minutes ago, Ykno said:

Full modular cables

Its for a XFX XTR - OEM is seasonic 

What's your budget?

I'm struggling to find cables that are not cablemods :/ 

4 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

What's your budget?

I'm struggling to find cables that are not cablemods :/ 

Ye same I'm thinking making my own is only way to go which will suck.

I only need 24 pin, 8pin Cpu, 2x 6 pin GPU and 2x sata power with 2 connectors on each

this is last item my build needs and its finished with o apart from a customer fan filter but that easy to sort.

Just now, Ykno said:

Ye same I'm thinking making my own is only way to go which will suck.

I only need 24 pin, 8pin Cpu, 2x 6 pin GPU and 2x sata power with 2 connectors on each

this is last item my build needs and its finished with o apart from a customer fan filter but that easy to sort.

There is the configurator on cable mods website so you can chose exactly what you're getting but I don't think its part of the EU cablemods store so you'll probably get slapped by import charges... :/ 

Shakmods maybe? 

Icemods if you can wait a lil?

14 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

There is the configurator on cable mods website so you can chose exactly what you're getting but I don't think its part of the EU cablemods store so you'll probably get slapped by import charges... :/ 

Shakmods maybe? 

Icemods if you can wait a lil?

eBay? LOL maybe I bite the bullet and buy cablemods

2 hours ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

I keep reading thing or seeing things that looks as if corsair kits fit the seasonic/xfx PSU any idea if thats true?

Just now, Ykno said:

I keep reading thing or seeing things that looks as if corsair kits fit the seasonic/xfx PSU any idea if thats true?

If the Corsair PSUs are made by SS, it's possible that corsair had kept the same connectors and wiring soo...possibly? :D