Cases that work with Zagg Tempered glass ??

Hey, 

So i'm thinking of buying this screen protector for my s7 edge : https://www.zagg.com/us/en_us/invisibleshield/samsung-galaxy-s7-edge/glass-curve-samsung-galaxy-s7-edge

I know it's expensive but it's better than replacing the entire screen if i accidentally break it,  the case is like edge to edge so only a few cases work with it and i'm if anyone what some of those cases are 

Cheers. 

36 minutes ago, IICHAMPII said:

Hey, 

So i'm thinking of buying this screen protector for my s7 edge : https://www.zagg.com/us/en_us/invisibleshield/samsung-galaxy-s7-edge/glass-curve-samsung-galaxy-s7-edge

I know it's expensive but it's better than replacing the entire screen if i accidentally break it,  the case is like edge to edge so only a few cases work with it and i'm if anyone what some of those cases are 

Cheers. 

if it's a tempered glass screen protector almost any case should work with it, as it doesn't change the original shape or size of the phone dramatically and most cases have at least a small margin of error in size

on a side note, I can personally vouch for pelican brand cases and screen protectors 

I don't think their screen protector has the option to work with an s7 edge, but they do have a case that does fit one and based on the fact that all their other cases work fine with their own tempered glass screen protector it's almost a guarantee that it will work with yours

oh, and they come with and I quote

"LIFETIME GUARANTEE
You break it, we replace it...forever™"

not sure if that helped at all, but I gave my two cents

Cheers!

57 minutes ago, Alkali A said:

if it's a tempered glass screen protector almost any case should work with it, as it doesn't change the original shape or size of the phone dramatically and most cases have at least a small margin of error in size

on a side note, I can personally vouch for pelican brand cases and screen protectors 

I don't think their screen protector has the option to work with an s7 edge, but they do have a case that does fit one and based on the fact that all their other cases work fine with their own tempered glass screen protector it's almost a guarantee that it will work with yours

oh, and they come with and I quote

"LIFETIME GUARANTEE
You break it, we replace it...forever™"

not sure if that helped at all, but I gave my two cents

Cheers!

Thanks for the reply but my brother tried all kinds of cases and screen protectors and none of them are any good. 

Just now, IICHAMPII said:

Thanks for the reply but my brother tried all kinds of cases and screen protectors and none of them are any good. 

are you referring to the quality of the products, or the fact that they didn't work together? 

Just now, Alkali A said:

are you referring to the quality of the products, or the fact that they didn't work together? 

Quality of the products, he tried out normal screen protectors and cases that are quite cheap and they all either scratch the phone or just not enough protection , pelican is a great brand but will it protect the front of the phone ? 

Quality of the products, he tried out normal screen protectors and cases that are quite cheap and they all either scratch the phone or just not enough protection , pelican is a great brand but will it protect the front of the phone ? 

IF pelican has a screen protector that fits your phone (not sure) then yes it will, I use one on my phone right now and I've dropped it directly on it's face more than a few times on hard surfaces such as metal or concrete and it has yet to receive a single scratch.

as far as the cases themselves, they design the cases in a way that it has raised edges around the face, corners, and I/O so that if it lands directly on a corner the impact will go into the case and not the phone, and in matter of landing facedown it screen won't actually make contact with the floor unless you manage to drop it perfectly on the corner of something like a desk or filing cabinet 

I'll do a little more digging if you'd like though?

Just now, Alkali A said:

IF pelican has a screen protector that fits your phone (not sure) then yes it will, I use one on my phone right now and I've dropped it directly on it's face more than a few times on hard surfaces such as metal or concrete and it has yet to receive a single scratch.

as far as the cases themselves, they design the cases in a way that it has raised edges around the face, corners, and I/O so that if it lands directly on a corner the impact will go into the case and not the phone, and in matter of landing facedown it screen won't actually make contact with the floor unless you manage to drop it perfectly on the corner of something like a desk or filing cabinet 

I'll do a little more digging if you'd like though?

Thanks for all the help, the thing is i have the S7 Edge so good screen protectors with edge to edge coverage is rare, does pelican have edge to edge coverage on their protectors ? 

Thanks for all the help, the thing is i have the S7 Edge so good screen protectors with edge to edge coverage is rare, does pelican have edge to edge coverage on their protectors ? 

screen protectors, not cases right?

Just now, Alkali A said:

screen protectors, not cases right?

yeah screen protectors 

1 minute ago, IICHAMPII said:

yeah screen protectors 

I've honestly been doing some digging through their site and it seems that their screen protectors only fit iphone cases, not samsung phone, sorry.

I'll keep looking elsewhere if you'd like though.

Just now, Alkali A said:

I've honestly been doing some digging through their site and it seems that their screen protectors only fit iphone cases, not samsung phone, sorry.

I'll keep looking elsewhere if you'd like though.

Nah it's all good man, thanks for the help, appreciate it. 

7 hours ago, IICHAMPII said:

Nah it's all good man, thanks for the help, appreciate it. 

no problem, sorry I couldn't help much in the end :/