Bluetooth Workout Headphones?

Dubesta11

I have been using very inexpensive Audio Technica wired earbuds that honestly sound quite good for the price with a mostly balanced sound stage. At the gym, the wires usually get in the way and more importantly, my new phone doesn't have a headphone jack so I am left without music most of the time because I forgot my adapter. What are the recommended style Bluetooth headphones for working out? They have to sound good and work fairly good too. I would be willing to spend around $50, but the price can fluctuate depending on what is recommended. I am mainly looking for something that will stay on while I run.

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

I have been using a pair of Jaybird headphones for years and love them. I run six days a week, do weights, and other activities in them with no issues. They / or had? not sure a lifetime sweat warranty so they are designed for working out.

I cant speak to the newest version but I am sure they are good as well. They are about 150 a set, but in my opinion worth every penny.

https://www.jaybirdsport.com/en-us#

Jaybird X2. Used one pair. Sound quality top notch. It won't fall out of your ear no matter what. 

And I lost it a few months ago....

Edit: if you have extra money to spare. Apple AirPods. It works great with iPhone. 

People who bought it all said great things about it. 

It is not perfect. But, again, a lot of people recommend it after bought it themselves. 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

1 hour ago, lieder1987 said:

I have been using a pair of Jaybird headphones for years and love them. I run six days a week, do weights, and other activities in them with no issues. They / or had? not sure a lifetime sweat warranty so they are designed for working out.

I cant speak to the newest version but I am sure they are good as well. They are about 150 a set, but in my opinion worth every penny.

https://www.jaybirdsport.com/en-us#

These ones? https://www.amazon.com/Jaybird-Sport-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B013HSW4OG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1491583341&sr=8-2&keywords=jaybird

How does the way it fits in your ear work? Does the plastic piece hold it in well?

1 hour ago, mrchow19910319 said:

Jaybird X2. Used one pair. Sound quality top notch. It won't fall out of your ear no matter what. 

And I lost it a few months ago....

Edit: if you have extra money to spare. Apple AirPods. It works great with iPhone. 

People who bought it all said great things about it. 

It is not perfect. But, again, a lot of people recommend it after bought it themselves. 

I have tried airpods and they suck compared to cheap headphones. Apple tends to sell cheap and overpriced products because apple fanatics will buy anything from them.

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

1 minute ago, Dubesta11 said:

those are the ones that I have and they stay in great. The plastic pieces are adjustable and sometimes you have to readjust but once they are in, they sit great and dont move.

Jaybird X3 or the Bose Soundsport wireless. I haven't really tried the Bose for workouts but only tried it at a Bose store I can say that it's sound quality is superb IMO. The jaybird for me is the best for sound isolation and all around headphones due to it's versatility in ways of wearing it. The sound quality is good too the CSR is fine but sometimes they don't respond that fast. I don't know why but maybe its because of different time zones. 

Spoiler

PC: CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X @ Curve optimzer -25,  Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black, Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix B500-F Gaming WiFi II, GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 7800XT @ Stock , RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x16GB DDR4 3600Mhz CL18, HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB, SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Team Group MP33 1TB NVME, Case: NZXT H7 Flow Black, PSU: NZXT C1200  I Peripherals: Keyboard: Ducky Shine 6 RGB Special Edition, Mouse: Razer Orochi V2, Headset: Philips SHP9500, Mousepad: Glorious Stealth Extended I Laptop: MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro CPU: i7-6700HQ@ 2.6ghz, GPU: GTX 1060, Memory: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz, HDD: 1TB+128GB SSD