Cannot connect PC to 4K TV

Jmesserla

I just bought a new LG 4K TV and I want to connect my gaming PC to it. However, I am having multiple weird things happen while trying to do this which all result in me being signed out or failing to sign in at all.
I am on Windows 10 64 Bit Version 1607 OS Build 14393.953, i7-6700, 16 GB DDR4. Using a GTX 1060 6GB . 650 Watt Corsair Power supply. Latest Bios Updates installed.

Here is a list of the things that occur:
1. With the PC plugged in using an hdmi 2.0 cord, I power up the PC and it POSTS and gets past the Gigabyte logo. Then, I am greeted with the Windows 10 sign in page which automatically starts to sign me into my account. Then, the TV goes black, then quickly comes back on again and continues to tell me "Welcome" as if it is signing me in. This happens in a loop until I turn off the PC.
2. With the PC already on and logged in, also connected to a 1080p monitor, I either turn on the TV, or plug the HDMI cord into it. After that, both screens turn completely black, and all I can see on either screen is the cursor. This will remain until I either unplug the PC from my TV, or I turn the TV off. Then, Windows will log me off and put my back on the initial sign in page.
3. Anytime the TV is on, and connected to the PC while in the midst of resintalling NVIDIA drivers, both screens go black, and again will stay that way until I unplug the tv or turn it off. Then will be kicked back to the sign in screen, while completely failing to install any drivers at all.
4. I have successfully gotten my TV to display my desktop, but only in 1080p, while in Safe Mode only.

Weird, right? I am at a complete loss.

Here are the things I have tried:

1. Reinstalled NVIDIA drivers (Clean installs). Multiple Times. Using at least 10 different versions going back in time chronologically. Using "Display Driver Uninstaller" in between each version and restarting before trying the next one.
2. Using multiple different HDMI cables even though I know all of them are HDMI 2.0 compliant.
3. Using all 3 HDMI ports on the back of the TV.
4. Tried plugging in My Windows 7 laptop to see if it is a problem with the TV or the computer. The laptop instantly showed up on the screen displaying in 1080p (it is an older laptop that does not support 4k video output)

So, really the only thing I know for sure is that it is not a problem with the TV itself, but a problem with my system or drivers or something. If anyone could please give me some advice on how to proceed that would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this and thanks in advance for any replies you may have!