How to Light Up Tubing

I want to build a PC with RGB motherboard, fans, LED strip, etc. 

Am I able to light up the liquid cooling tubing with LEDs (use clear fluid)?

If you want something that really glows, you should use translucent fluid. That way the fluid itself lights up. Clear fluid won't make it look any real different other than maybe some glowing on the tube walls themselves and any bubbles going around.

EDIT: I'm certain you can find UV reactive additives. Just stick a UV light in there and enjoy the show.

7 minutes ago, Appletax said:

You can adjust the strips on case in such a way that they throw light on tubing atmost

-- BSOD : ( --

1 hour ago, Appletax said:

Don't quote me on this but I think you can get Fittings with iterated integrated LED lights,

Ie: http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002940

8 minutes ago, Appletax said:

You can also use UV reactive dye in the fluid and put some UV strips in the case.

-- BSOD : ( --

1 hour ago, Zackbare said:

The images are over exaggerated, there's no way these long tube would be lightened up so bright. 

Yeah a tad, the key is to use Tubing that is not completely clear but has a slight frosting to it ... that will help the light to bounce around (just like a firbreoptic cable). Or fill it with a cloudy liquid. 

Go with clear tubing and UV reactive. How reactive they will be how it looks with your RGB I'm not sure

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

The Thermaltake ones aren't that good. I've seen a few builds with them and the light very obviously tapers off a short distance in to the tubing, so it looks quite cheap. Very obviously some Photoshop trickery going on in those official product shots! It won't look like that at all unless you have lots of short tube runs in your build.

UV reactive coolant is an option, but be aware its UV reactive property does degrade over time... and we're talking weeks, not even months. You will see a noticeable drop in its brightness, although you may be fine with that. Alternatively, check out UV reactive tubing, there are a few options (Monsoon do a red one, sure I've seen blue also), but as touched upon, this may not fit in with your desired colour scheme and it's obviously a fixed colour. In addition, your case interior will be bathed in a purple hue from the UV lighting, so that may not go so well with other colours you'd want to use. Outside of that, I think you may be out of luck. That said, don't fall in to the RGB everything trap. It looks really naff and amateur when you try to RGB'ify every single component. 

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti