OurMine Are Back!... ( Read the description )

waterjug

Why not upload Nyan cat videos on channels, everyone needs more Nyan cat.

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

11 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

in the US.

are you implying they're operating out of the US?

I reckon they're doing it on Earth :P

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

Just now, manikyath said:

are you implying they're operating out of the US?

I'm implying that law might not exist everywhere.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

Just now, DeadEyePsycho said:

I'm implying that law might not exist everywhere.

quoting someone who may have been part of the reason of blizzard being triggerhappy towards people messing with their games:

"if you dont happen to have a brother who is in the polish mafia to chase them off with a baseball bat then you're gonna end up like <person next to him who is at the time in a lawsuit against blizzard>"

Ok, this is what happened:

A hacking organization had currenly hacked into the Omnia Media (a youtube partner network), so every channel who are the member of Omnia Media will get all their video title changed to "Ourmine Are Back... (Read the description).". Now, what is Ourmine? It is a professional hacking organization which target public figure or famous ppl' social network to hack in order to advertise their security program. For more info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OurMine.

On 02/04/2017 at 0:57 AM, Vergo said:

Since it's april fools this could just be youtube faking it all

Nope, its hack by Ourmine through Omnia Media(the youtube channels which get hacked are under omnia media)

On 02/04/2017 at 4:56 PM, Kierax said:

Why not upload Nyan cat videos on channels, everyone needs more Nyan cat.

Cuz they accually didnt hack into channel, they just hacked into Omnia Media so they can neither upload video nor change password nor delete chanel. 

I'm not hacked! Hooray! I don't have a password that's called "password"!

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

4 minutes ago, NunoLava1998 said:

I'm not hacked! Hooray! I don't have a password that's called "password"!

Not the YouTuber's fault, it's their MCN, who was compromised and had the ability through their API to change the names and descriptions of all the accounts that were under their control. 

idk

Just now, Droidbot said:

Not the YouTuber's fault, it's their MCN, who was compromised and had the ability through their API to change the names and descriptions of all the accounts that were under their control. 

MCN? Motorcycle News?

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

6 minutes ago, NunoLava1998 said:

MCN? Motorcycle News?

Multi

Channel

Network

idk

• 4 weeks later...

OMG you idiots they used SQL Injection, they found vulnerabilities in the SQL code. 

8 hours ago, UndoxableSkid said:

OMG you idiots they used SQL Injection, they found vulnerabilities in the SQL code. 

yes i know now, but if you look, I made this post within a half hour of when it happened, and nobody knew what was going on yet.

linus sex tips

9 hours ago, UndoxableSkid said:

Hey skiddo, not everyone is a 1337 hax0r and knows everything about the internetz and how to exploit it. Also 10/10 way to go, necro-ing a nearly-month-old topic.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)