Kodi.tv Domain Has Been Sized by the ICE

Maximoose
Go to solution Solved by Maximoose,

Solved:

Read above to figure out why. You all are geniuses.

It is an April fools joke, not a funny one though.

1 minute ago, bcguru9384 said:

besides koditv prank used trademarked and copyrighted images without permission

they could be shutdown or fined for that alone

do you remember the FBI warning in all vhs dvd bluray discs

x#years in prison and or 25000 dollar fine for illegal unauthorized copying and or distribution

i do believe that video streaming falls under distribution

Kodi doesn't distribute any content themselves. You also don't know if they didn't get permission or not, they very well could have.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

Just now, bcguru9384 said:

but koditv is "hosting" the 3rd parties as you stated by allowing those plugins run under or in their parent app

They aren't hosting anything. That's like saying Google hosts pirate sites by allowing you to visit them in Chrome.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

1 minute ago, Droidbot said:

That's a totally different fucking thing, not integral to this conversation.. You say all of this being in NA but here in AU it's up to $30/mo for access to some shows and they're in 480p locked on some devices and 720p on others.

then you need to go after your politicians

not support pirates

3 minutes ago, bcguru9384 said:

then you need to go after your politicians

not support pirates

Fat chance, this is Australia.. they're all being paid $5k in a bag out the back to keep it that way and get piracy out. 

Even with the advent of streaming services like Netflix here the selection is horrible compared to the US and even the Canadian counterpart

idk

Just now, Droidbot said:

Fat chance, this is Australia.. they're all being paid $5k in a bag out the back to keep it that way and get piracy out. 

Even with the advent of streaming services like Netflix here the selection is horrible compared to the US and even the Canadian counterpart

yes i agree

so as a population you need to flood their offices with snail mail and emails requesting them to improve your network infrastructures, your import contracts with countries(like mine), your overall quality of life

if the ones in charge can not do this then get someone who will

it is easy and cheap to complain

takes blood and sweat to get change

i love your country very pretty and you got kangaroos(love that animal)

you got mick dundee(yes movie i know) also movie welcome to woop woop(hilarious)

but it is expensive to get to ya

5 minutes ago, bcguru9384 said:

yes i agree

so as a population you need to flood their offices with snail mail and emails requesting them to improve your network infrastructures, your import contracts with countries(like mine), your overall quality of life

if the ones in charge can not do this then get someone who will

it is easy and cheap to complain

takes blood and sweat to get change

i love your country very pretty and you got kangaroos(love that animal)

you got mick dundee(yes movie i know) also movie welcome to woop woop(hilarious)

but it is expensive to get to ya

with regard to the first two, we've tried. the NBN (national broadband network) is a shitshow, with delays, bad tech, slowdowns, and a generally slow rollout. we are improving trade though, but a lot of big shows etc are under contract with Foxtel so without fronting $200 for the box and $35/mo for 568i shite, you aint getting it

our people in charge are idiots, nothing else. we kicked out our last PM and the new one helped flood affected areas in qld by scrubbing a wall. woah. 

kangaroos are everywhere and I do agree Australia is a beautiful country, but under the surface it's not so good

@Rika Shiguma

idk

36 minutes ago, bcguru9384 said:

but koditv is "hosting" the 3rd parties as you stated by allowing those plugins run under or in their parent app

Windows, Android, Linux etc are "hosting" Kodi by allowing it to run on the OS. Shall we shut them down too?

While we're at it, Google links to pirate sites, shall we close them down too?

The Kodi Plugins use C++ or Python, perhaps we should ban those programming languages too.

The internet "hosts" piracy, perhaps we should just close it down.

droidbot i will contact my congressman and ask them to do some snooping

578i is crap 

but 200 for box and 35 month well welcome to america except they dont charge 200 up front instead its 10 dollar month "rental" fee good luck getting box upgraded

we here in usa are going to be getting 5g towers which are super great

push to see if your country could get some yourselves even skipping politicians and do crowdfunding campaign

use youtube or similiar service and put on a concert or comedy skit etc...

i bet you could raise money no time flat 

look how much twitch and youtube gamers get just for playing a game

with internet the world ma unite 

just needs know when where how and why