G502 Proteus Spectrum

TLe6ix

Well i just got the g502 today for like 100 bucks(canada) by price matching, that was my third choice from the g403 and the g303 sadly they were out of stock, and i wasnt about to buy it online. So to ask everyone here if you had to, which one would you go for? personally i would rather have the g303 and im going to return it a day after buying it, dick move i know......:dry:

What's wrong with g502??? If I were to get it I would do. I tested it ay ncix and fell in love immediately. Using a g402 btw atm

I've gone through a number of mice before.

To date the G502 spectrum is one of my absolute favorites

It's got everything you need, a little bit more, incredibly durable, responsive, and it's super comfortable'

(and yes, this is what I am currently using)

Edit:

I also see no real point in getting the other two over the 502 either,

as the only improvement you could have over the 502 (as far as I can tell) is that they are either cheaper, and if you've already bought the 502 for now that's kinda a non-issue,

or it could be wireless, and you said you'd rather have the wired one over the wireless one anyways. 

I like my G502, but I preferred the button layout on my previous GX Gaming Gila.

The scroll wheel on G502 is SOOOOO good :D

I have a g502, it replaced my cheapo $2 Chinese mouse (which was great for about a year) it's a good mouse, doesn't leave me wanting for anything but not sure it's going to have a longer life per $ than the cheapo so...there's that

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

I have both but personally I use the G402 and have the G502 in a drawer. Only reason is I don't need the extra buttons and I prefer the ergonomics of the G402. The 402 is hands down my favorite mouse every made.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

g303 and g502 are identical internally, and even g403 has the same sensor. I personally like the G403, nice shape and responsive as usual sensor.

idk

I've liked the look and feel of the G502. I just wish Logitech would stop being a dick and made a lefty version

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

1 hour ago, deXxterlab97 said:

What's wrong with g502??? If I were to get it I would do. I tested it ay ncix and fell in love immediately. Using a g402 btw atm

no nothing wrong, but i dont need all these extra features, i may or may not return it as im getting used to it. but then again i love the sleek design of the g303 and g403