Which enterprises would you want to trust in almost every sensible and profitable market focus and which ones would you not abandon easily?

Hey there folks. So the recent Samsung S8 and S8+ unveiling got me pondering and thoughtful (again) of which companies have actually stood by my side and not fail me on a unusual basis.

Samsung was one of my favourite brands and well it still is, but mobile phones from them for me have been very troublesome since back in 2014.

I dont want to go into detail and i want to keep this short and so if you would like to reply, which brands for you personally have been very consistent and reliable since way back when you had your first eletronics?

Personally for me, Nintendo and Nokia. Seriously, both my Gameboy Advance SP and Nokia C2600 (carrier locked which changed frequencies, no longer accepts modern SIM codes :/) still turn on and work fine almost 10 years later!

Oh and here is a video of one of the 1st Samsung S8 and S8+ unboxings:

Groomlake Authority

So for all of you any brand is worth it in terms of reliability?!

Hard to believe...

Groomlake Authority

I've been pretty lucky with Sony, but I wouldn't say I trust them entirely. Of my Nintendo consoles all but my NES still works properly, but my warm fuzzy feelings for Nintendo is about their games, not the hardware.  

On 3/30/2017 at 11:25 AM, Monkey Dust said:

I've been pretty lucky with Sony, but I wouldn't say I trust them entirely. Of my Nintendo consoles all but my NES still works properly, but my warm fuzzy feelings for Nintendo is about their games, not the hardware.  

agreed over Sony 

otherwise corsair, Logitech, cooler master

(Toyota)

First PC Build

CPU: i5 4690k  (4.7Ghz 1.36v)                                        MOBO: MSI z97 gaming 5

GPU: MSI GTX 1070 gaming x                  Case: NZXT s340 elite Black/Red

Storage: 1tb seagate SSHD, 240gb PNY ssd                    PSU: Corsair RM750X

Cooling:H100i V2 / Bequiet Fans

16GB Hyper X Fury Memory

Benched on CPUZ (Single-thread=2140) (Multi-Thread=8316)

Fire Strike 1.1=13660

Time Spy=5519

Cinebench R15 (CPU= 509cb) (OpenGL=118.28 FPS)

Unigine (Superposition 4k optimized=5581) (Heaven Extreme=120.6 FPS Score:3038) (Valley Extreme HD= 92.7 FPS Score:3879)