1070 suggestions

linustouchtips

So i have lots of people tell me to get a 1070. I have scrapped the amd 480 and fury cards. Which one would be okay.

IDK which one. 

Well they are all 9-12% off so pretty much the same price.  I'd go with Zotac

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

EVGA or MSI.

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

MSI Gaming X/Z are THE best , Silent , they use premium thermal paste and overclock the best because they pick better asic quality gpu's ! also the power delivery system is improved and they have its cooling covered unlike EVGA sadly :(

5 minutes ago, TheWiLDRAT said:

MSI Gaming X/Z are THE best , Silent , they use premium thermal paste and overclock the best because they pick better asic quality gpu's ! also the power delivery system is improved and they have its cooling covered unlike EVGA sadly :(

Unlike EVGA? You've seen the new iCX coolers, right?

MSI Gaming X or EVGA FTW.  Get the one you think looks nicer honestly, Pascal is generally pretty consistent.  Even the blower cards OC pretty good.

9 minutes ago, TheWiLDRAT said:

To my knowledge they improved things with the 10 series.  On the 900 series I'm aware they would re-use some coolers for different spec cards so they don't cool as efficiently.  Asus did that too sometimes.  ASIC quality should be the same unless you're getting b-stock.

On 29.03.2017 г. at 6:45 PM, K0MP4CT said:

Unlike EVGA? You've seen the new iCX coolers, right?

ofc I have  and they are SICK , but the release coolers were bad , no VRM cooling