OP3T vs OP4

I recently saw the leaks for the one plus 4 and they look almost the same as the OnePlus 3T.One thing that really stood out was the UHD Screen,which is a deal for an youtube viewer like me.However, the OP4 looks ugly,and this made me think it's not worth paying extra and waiting extra for the OP4 (I currently have an Iphone 5s which is dying).What do you guys think? Should I go for the OP3T or wait for the OP4?

Ryzen 9 7900x w/ LIAN LI Galahad 240  +   MSI RTX 3060
32GB @ 4800 mhz Corsair Vengeance + ASUS TUF X670e-PLUS

Seasonic Focus+ 750w

UHD is utterly pointless on anything smaller than 10 inches. go for 1440p if available, double battery life and imperceptible change in picture quality.

Home PC:

CPU: i7 4790s ~ Motherboard: Asus B85M-E ~ RAM: 32GB Ballistix Sport DDR3 1666 ~ GPU: Sapphire R9 390 Nitro ~ Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-03 ~ Storage: Kingston Predator 240GB   PCIE M.2 Boot, 2TB HDD, 3x 480GB SATA SSD's in RAID 0 ~ PSU:    Corsair CX600
Display(s): Asus PB287Q , Generic Samsung 1080p 22" ~ Cooling: Arctic T3 Air Cooler, All case fans replaced with Noctua NF-B9 Redux's ~ Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion ~ Mouse: Cheap Microsoft Wired (i like it) ~ Sound: Radial Pro USB DAC into 250w Powered Speakers ~ Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise x64

Work PC:

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1275 v3 ~ Motherboard: Asrock E3C226D2I ~ RAM: 16GB DDR3 ~ GPU: GTX 460 ~ Case: Silverstone SG05 ~ Storage: 512GB SATA SSD ~ Displays: 3x1080p 24" mix and matched Dell monitors plus a 10" 1080p lilliput monitor above ~ Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise x64

20 minutes ago, DnFx91 said:

UHD is utterly pointless on anything smaller than 10 inches. go for 1440p if available, double battery life and imperceptible change in picture quality.

not even close, a QHD screen is noticeable unless you have really shitty eyesight. i can tell the difference between op3 1080p vs a 6p 1440p display.  OP get a QHD phone if you use it to read or content consumption, you will notice the difference. 

3 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

not even close, a UHD screen is noticeable unless you have really shitty eyesight. i can tell the difference between op3 1080p vs a 6p 1440p display.  OP get a UHD phone if you use it to read or content consumption, you will notice the difference. 

I think you're confusing UHD and QHD.

Nobody wants 4K on a smartphone.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

1 minute ago, RadiatingLight said:

I think you're confusing UHD and QHD.

Nobody wants 4K on a smartphone.

sorry, fixed

Just now, Aytex said:

That place is a joke.. lol

so your recommendation is to wait for OP4?

Seasonic Focus+ 750w

30 minutes ago, JasonHS said:

so your recommendation is to wait for OP4?

My point is thoes leaks are fake

If you aren't in urgent need of a device then wait. I only went for the 3t cause my phone broke and I had no alternative

Just now, Aytex said:

My point is thoes leaks are fake

If you aren't in urgent need of a device then wait. I only went for the 3t cause my phone broke and I had no alternative

and? any complaints about it? I would like to get the OP4 just because it's very likely to have an UHD screen.How big is the difference between 1080p and UHD?

Seasonic Focus+ 750w

9 minutes ago, JasonHS said:

and? any complaints about it? I would like to get the OP4 just because it's very likely to have an UHD screen.How big is the difference between 1080p and UHD?

Personal preference I'd be more than happy to have a 1440 display, as vr is better with it too. But a 1080p display is great and I don't use vr so

No complaints just a fantastic device. Software updates are top notch so far.

5 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Personal preference I'd be more than happy to have a 1440 display, as vr is better with it too. But a 1080p display is great and I don't use vr so

No complaints just a fantastic device. Software updates are top notch so far.

would it be worth it to wait for the OP4?

Seasonic Focus+ 750w

52 minutes ago, JasonHS said:

would it be worth it to wait for the OP4?

1 hour ago, Aytex said:

I just said it...

On 3/28/2017 at 10:43 PM, Aytex said:

I just said it...

Well nevermind,S8 is out.

Seasonic Focus+ 750w