Need help with my build.

So i'm looking to build my first pc, however i have no idea how to make sure all the parts i have selected are compatible with each other, or even if all the items that i need are in my list. i'm going to watch step by step tutorials on how to build it when it arrives, i just want to make sure it will all work before i buy it, and also if i'm missing anything please let me know, thanks! 

Case: Phanteks Eclipse P400 PH-EC416PTG_BR
Motherboard: ASUS PRIME Z270-A LGA1151 DDR4
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FOUNDERS EDITION GAMING 11GB GDDR5X
CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 GTS
Thermal paste: Artic Silver 5
Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz
Power Supply: CORSAIR RMx Series RM750X 750W 80 PLUS GOLD
Monitor: ASUS MG28UQ Black 28" 1ms (GTG) 4K UHD

Also any suggestions on better parts for around the same price would be greatly appreciated, including the monitor. 

Wait for aftermarket 1080 Ti, cheaper, quiter and cooler

You'll be fine with 650w PSU

Rest is solid though, I doubt you'll find cheaper stuff without sacrificing performance

8 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Wait for aftermarket 1080 Ti, cheaper, quiter and cooler

You'll be fine with 650w PSU

Rest is solid though, I doubt you'll find cheaper stuff without sacrificing performance

My overall budget for my build will be around $4000 Canadian, i just want to make sure i'm getting the most bang for my buck, and i went for the 850 just in case i want to add another 1080 ti in the future to boost performance. i know whats good for basic things like gpu and cpu, other than that i just find things that look cool and add them to my list. but like i said before, i want the most bang for my buck, i'd take performance over aesthetics any day, besides the case, i really like the whole tempered glass concept. just dont know a good tempered glass case, found that case on google, 1st result under tempered glass gase lol.

2 hours ago, Steveo1180 said:

My overall budget for my build will be around $4000 Canadian, i just want to make sure i'm getting the most bang for my buck, and i went for the 850 just in case i want to add another 1080 ti in the future to boost performance. i know whats good for basic things like gpu and cpu, other than that i just find things that look cool and add them to my list. but like i said before, i want the most bang for my buck, i'd take performance over aesthetics any day, besides the case, i really like the whole tempered glass concept. just dont know a good tempered glass case, found that case on google, 1st result under tempered glass gase lol.

To give you an idea of the P400 case. Here are both of mine. 

20170319_100628.jpg

20170319_100606.jpg

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans