Anyone ever visit LMG?

WindirBear
Go to solution Solved by bcguru9384,

this questions asked alot 

the professional thing to do would be create an answer topic so us lowly forum users could be useful and direct new users to that thread.

take what 2 mins to write and post 

sorry due to business insurance and liabilities we at lmg do not have private tours but please follow this thread for future fan group event announcements.

or something similar

11 hours ago, KuJoe said:

I have plenty of friends... and they all have ARMs to hug me with. :D

arm_devices.jpg

Go eat ur Pie by urself. 

And can I come on LMG tour?

On 27 במרץ 2017 at 10:21 AM, WindirBear said:

Wondering if it's possible to visit their location.

Also if it's any cool and worth visiting.

Lets have a Linus house tour

visit his place. 

I want to meet the kids and kitties

1 minute ago, TheAvokadoMan said:

Lets have a Linus house tour

visit his place. 

I want to meet the kids and kitties

Yeah cause that's not odd and intrusive at all :dry:

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Yeah you got to think what bait can you use, then figure out what a restraining order is and if you want to obey it or not. Maybe not so much as an order, but perhaps a Trespass warning. I doubt LMG will confirm or deny they have ever issued either. It is a public commercial complex but still private property, see those units are owned. They are called Commercial Condo units, so there is the cost of buying a unit, the cost of utilities and the cost of the condo fee which provides for snow removal, repairs of common area's, and siding, roofing.... depending on what the contract states. What I find odd about their comples is there are no loading dock bays, just level entry bays and Linus seems to have secured them heftily with large steel beams so no Vancouverite fiend steals a Uhaul with a flat head screw driver and does a smash & grab. Lots of loot in there for sure. You could bait em with candy, or Timmies coffee & donuts which 95% of their food is comes in frozen. Get some small talk happenin then dive in for the straight shot. "Hey Linus, big fan, can I come in and take up your valuable time to shoot da shit" then Linus will say "No"

The word is Lure not Lour. Just trying to help.

On 3/29/2017 at 1:40 AM, WindirBear said:

i was thinking about using a box of brand new socks and sandals to lour him out. :D