Is it just me or is CS dying? at least in Europe?

Aphexxis

The higher elo ranks LE-Global are almost all containing cheaters in every match and it's noticeable.

My match quality has declined so much , and at the same time more YouTube channels are made where cheaters show off cheating.. because it is that easy to do.

I don't want to pay for ESEA, i hope the game dies a horrible death, it needs to end.

Here is 1 channel, i could link many more but what is the point?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkxDPFL1Cm7wlcJihXJYoig

I have a intel xeon cpu and a 1070 i hope this makes you salty.

About time

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

8 minutes ago, Aphexxis said:

The higher elo ranks LE-Global are almost all containing cheaters in every match and it's noticeable.

My match quality has declined so much , and at the same time more YouTube channels are made where cheaters show off cheating.. because it is that easy to do.

I don't want to pay for ESEA, i hope the game dies a horrible death, it needs to end.

Here is 1 channel, i could link many more but what is the point?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkxDPFL1Cm7wlcJihXJYoig

CSGO will never die because of the incredible E-sports and all the investors, it may loose its playerbase, for me ive played it since it came out, and i have got bored, im not having fun and the VAC system needs sorting. Look into faceit brother.

A8-7600 {} Gigabyte FM2+ Board {} CX430 {} Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb {} MSI GTX 760 2GB {}

Console.WriteLine("C# is aids");

This game has the potential to be so good, but the lacking effort from Valve regarding communication and cheat prevention is severely crippling the game in several areas, one of which being the severely toxic community.

The gameplay at it's core is actually pretty fun, looking away from everything, including the community. It's a shame looking at the direction this game has taken. But the problems this game is facing has been a reality for a long LONG time, and the fact that nothing is really being done isn't just an indication that valve really has their finger up their ass, but also that the game is always going to be an underachiever in regards to meeting our expectations.

Valve could learn a lot in regards to cheat prevention from other companies, including but not limited to Blizzard's Overwatch. And i have also heard good things about the Cheat Prevention in Ubisoft's Rainbow Six: Siege.

I bet i could write an amazing essay or causer on this topic xD

System

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @4.5GHz - 1.230v  RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4 4x4GB 2666MHz  MB: MSI X99S SLI PLUS  CASE: NZXT H440  CPU-COOLER: Fractal Design Kelvin S24  PSU: Corsair RM1000W w/ white sleeved cable kit  GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR  MONITOR: LG 27GL850-B  STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2, Samsung 840 EVO 256GB,  WD Red 3TB

Anecdotally, I have noticed an increased amount of cheaters even in casual.

25 minutes ago, Fredrikmikael said:

This game has the potential to be so good, but the lacking effort from Valve regarding communication and cheat prevention is severely crippling the game in several areas, one of which being the severely toxic community.

The gameplay at it's core is actually pretty fun, looking away from everything, including the community. It's a shame looking at the direction this game has taken. But the problems this game is facing has been a reality for a long LONG time, and the fact that nothing is really being done isn't just an indication that valve really has their finger up their ass, but also that the game is always going to be an underachiever in regards to meeting our expectations.

Valve could learn a lot in regards to cheat prevention from other companies, including but not limited to Blizzard's Overwatch. And i have also heard good things about the Cheat Prevention in Ubisoft's Rainbow Six: Siege.

I bet i could write an amazing essay or causer on this topic xD

Prime matchmaking is bullshit, how could that ever work. So you get banned on your main so you just use your moms/sister/girlfriend/dad/grandads/nans/aunties/uncles. its stupid

A8-7600 {} Gigabyte FM2+ Board {} CX430 {} Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb {} MSI GTX 760 2GB {}

Console.WriteLine("C# is aids");

On a personal positive note, I got one of those one or more player you have reported for cheating has been banned. It may not do much but it feel good.