FILE Y U NO DELETE!? Please Help!

MeesterJackson
Go to solution Solved by MeesterJackson,

OK. So SOMEHOW I got it off just by trying to extract it, and it gave me a message saying I could "Break the files connection" or something, and I hit that, closed the box, and it let me delete it....not sure how that works lol. 

Ok, so let me first say that I have NO CLUE where this topic should actually be posted, so I went for whatever was the closest to my issue. So sorry if this is in the wrong area in the forums. 

Anyways, I've had this file sitting on my computer for like a month or two now (It's not a virus, I'd know if it was and the site I downloaded it from wouldn't have allowed it to continue being on the site if it was). 

So I wanted to download the rom/iso of the Japanese game "Battle Stadium D.O.N" It's a game where a bunch of anime characters from different series can fight each other and etc, moving to the point, it won't come off my computer. Sometimes certain roms/iso's are missing a file in order for them to play, and this was the case with this one. So I wanted to delete it like I can most of the files that this happens to. 

The first picture is what happens when I want to delete it/move it, the second one is what happens when I want to play it. The reason that this has been on my computer so long is because I've been very busy and just didn't care that it sat on the desktop as it wasn't causing any harm to the computer...but now It's irritating because I like to be organized on my desktop, and it's in the way of me putting something in the place of where I'd like to place another folder. 

Any idea's of how to get this file to gtfo my computer? lol

post-39369-0-58155900-1384320167.png

post-39369-0-25629700-1384320332.png

try Unlocker

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

?

try deleting or moving the files with this app http://www.emptyloop.com/unlocker/

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Maybe the .iso is sitting in the "burn a disc" whatever it's called or mounted somewhere and that's why it says it's in use.

Bah i hate those files !. i get so pissed i wipe the whole drive 0.0

LMAO FOR REAL?

LMAO FOR REAL?

yeah i fu** hate those cant be deleted files they drive me insane. so i just nuke the hdd

yeah i fu** hate those cant be deleted files they drive me insane. so i just nuke the hdd

Me too, but that is kinda extreme :D, I liikkkkkeeee ittttt!

OK. So SOMEHOW I got it off just by trying to extract it, and it gave me a message saying I could "Break the files connection" or something, and I hit that, closed the box, and it let me delete it....not sure how that works lol.