I want to say that im very happy with the work Linus and Slick have been doing recently!!

geforceftw

Linus and Slick have comletely transformed Linustechtips into the best youtube channel and forum and i cant imagine Linus going back to the old style And way of videos.  Before Luke (Slick) got hired by linus i liked linus's videos hatand didnt expect his videos to come this far. And im gald that they have.

All i want to say is that the direction Linus, Luke and Linus Media Group is going in is awesome. Linus you have blown my mind with the changes that youve made, Dont change anything i cant wait to see what the next year will bring you and im glad that you have chosen to take us along with you. I think everyone that uses Linustechtips.com are glad as well because most  of us devote time into making this forum the tech best tech forum there is. The people that answer the questions on here are always polite and actually try to help and know what they're talking about. I never would of imagined that you would still be making videos (or as much videos) if you had'nt hired slick . Slick is the best "co anchor" he adds alot to the show and is a vital asset to these videos and it makes it very good. Slick you are awesome as well as you devote your free time to the forum and your live streams you do and all the testing that you did with the recent graphics cards. the amoutn of work you have put in is insane but you do a good job of it. Slick your awesome and like you and your devotion to Linustechtips.

I cant wait to see where Linus and Slick will be in the next year and what changes they can make to the videos. Best youtube channel (other than Teksyndicate) and cant wait to see where your videos will go. 

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

This feels like a fanboy Youtube comment that I seem to see on every music video...

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/