Is it safe to drink AiO liquid cooler water?

Well is there or is there not ethelyne glycol in it? Could it vary from cooler to cooler? It didn't really have an ingredient list when I bought it...

1 minute ago, snowman89 said:

Well is there or is there not ethelyne glycol in it? Could it vary from cooler to cooler? It didn't really have an ingredient list when I bought it...

Most likely, they will probably test you for it anyways so they dont flush your stomache and there ended up not being ethelyne glycol, either way there is something thats probably dangerous. And I know this is serious but I actually want to know how you managed to drink a whole cup...

2 minutes ago, snowman89 said:

It almost certainly does have it its the AiO standard go to a hospital ASAP dude

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

3 minutes ago, snowman89 said:

what if I drink lot's of water to try to dilute it?

Bro, GO TO THE HOSPITAL/DOCTOR/CALL POISON CONTROL! Gosh dude. Although calling poison control is probably the best thing to do.

2 minutes ago, snowman89 said:

what if I drink lot's of water to try to dilute it?

Poison control will tell you what to do call them

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

What temperature readings are you getting when you stick a thermometer up your backside? You may need to mount an external radiator if temps aren't any good. Of course, you will need surgical screws in order to achieve a secure fitting, and preferably soft tubing. Don't go hardline, bad idea. Pump placement could be tricky though.

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti

Do what a lot of other sensible people are saying and go to your local A&E (Accident and Emergency/Hospital). Get the advice from healthcare professionals and not us!

To be on the safe side I would also drink plenty of water to dilute it and flush it out of you. Reducing the concentrating is always going to be a good idea.

Hope everything goes well, let us know how you get on.

If you are wise you should have contacted a doctor at least by now. But then again, you drank AIO cooler liquid...

CPU: i7-12700KF Grill Plate Edition // MOBO: Asus Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 // RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 FE // PSU: Corsair RM750i // CASE: Thermaltake Core X71 // BOOT: Samsung Evo 960 500GB

STORAGE: WD PC SN530 512GB + Samsung Evo 860 500GB // COOLING: Full custom loop // DISPLAY: LG 34UC89G-B

The only way I could remotely see this happening is if he drained his loop into a gatorade bottle or something, then accidentally took a gulp from it quickly.  A few drops of antifreeze in your mouth won't hurt you (it's gross, you'll notice immediately, and spit it out), but actually swallowing any real amount is bad new bears.

I used to run 25% Automotive coolant / 75% distilled water in my loop, but switched to nontoxic antifreeze (Propylene Glycol) once children being near my PC became a possibility.

Ethanol (aka booze) is used in the treatment of Ethylene Glycol poisoning.  So drink up OP, if you're actually still alive.

SFF-ish:  Ryzen 5 1600X, Asrock AB350M Pro4, 16GB Corsair LPX 3200, Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro -75mV, 512gb Plextor Nvme m.2, 512gb Sandisk SATA m.2, Cryorig H7, stuffed into an Inwin 301 with rgb front panel mod.  LG27UD58.

Aging Workhorse:  Phenom II X6 1090T Black (4GHz #Yolo), 16GB Corsair XMS 1333, RX 470 Red Devil 4gb (Sold for $330 to Cryptominers), HD6850 1gb, Hilariously overkill Asus Crosshair V, 240gb Sandisk SSD Plus, 4TB's worth of mechanical drives, and a bunch of water/glycol.  Coming soon:  Bykski CPU block, whatever cheap Polaris 10 GPU I can get once miners start unloading them.

MintyFreshMedia:  Thinkserver TS130 with i3-3220, 4gb ecc ram, 120GB Toshiba/OCZ SSD booting Linux Mint XFCE, 2TB Hitachi Ultrastar.  In Progress:  3D printed drive mounts, 4 2TB ultrastars in RAID 5.

@snowman89

Are you okay?

I mean if you drink it you should puke it out.

Press the little thing behind your tongue and throw everything out.

3 minutes ago, Abyss Gaming said:

I still really wanna know how tf he managed to drink a whole cup of it, if he died the world may never know...

He was in an intense CSGO match and needed a drink but could not leave his pc so he decided to crack his AIO open and chug it for some of that refreshing poison cocktail.

System

Case- Thermaltake Core V21 / CPU - i7 4790 / GPU - Asus Strix GTX 1070 / Mobo - Gigabyte Z97 mx / Ram - 4x4 gb GSkill Sniper DDR3 1866 / Storage - 2x WD Black 1tb drives, 1x 120gb OCZ SSD / Cooler - Cooler Master TX3 / PSU - EVGA G2 650w / Audio - Sennheiser PC 350 SE / Monitor - Asus 1920X1080 @60hz / Keyboard & Mouse - Cooler Master Devastator II / OS - Windows 10 Enterprise

Just now, Abyss Gaming said:

I still really wanna know how tf he managed to drink a whole cup of it, if he died the world may never know...

simple, someone else was emptying the liquid into a cup and he walked along and went "mmmmm, what a lovely looking cup of water, sure it has a AIO pipes in it, but it looks so refreshing" so the OP decided to drink it, and just as he finished the friend started shouting at him for not drinking all of it, so he finished drinking it,then the "friend" started laughing at him for doing it and explained.

other option he is an idiot and did it for £5

The owner of "too many" computers, called

The Lord of all Toasters (1920X 1080ti 32GB)

The Toasted Controller (i5 4670, R9 380, 24GB)

The Semi Portable Toastie machine (i7 3612QM (was an i3) intel HD 4000 16GB)'

Bread and Butter Pudding (i7 7700HQ, 1050ti, 16GB)

Pinoutbutter Sandwhich (raspberry pi 3 B)

The Portable Slice of Bread (N270, HAHAHA, 2GB)

Muffinator (C2D E6600, Geforce 8400, 6GB, 8X2TB HDD)

Toastbuster (WIP, should be cool)

loaf and let dough (A printer that doesn't print black ink)

The Cheese Toastie (C2D (of some sort), GTX 760, 3GB, win XP gaming machine)

The Toaster (C2D, intel HD, 4GB, 2X1TB NAS)

Matter of Loaf and death (some old shitty AMD laptop)

windybread (4X E5470, intel HD, 32GB ECC) (use coming soon, maybe)

And more, several more