Complete Wood Case

Zhat

Alright so a pay cut came so I won't be abl to get the parts as quick as I thought but I should be able to make the case no problem cause all I need is the wood (oak) some stain, sand paper, and a router. Sorry about this guys, thanks for being pacient :-(

Alright so a pay cut came so I won't be abl to get the parts as quick as I thought but I should be able to make the case no problem cause all I need is the wood (oak) some stain, sand paper, and a router. Sorry about this guys, thanks for being pacient :-(

• 10 months later...

Alright so I finally hove some money! Took me long enough right? Any how probably going to the store today if not soon. My plans have changed a bit its going to be a mini ITX Case. Note: Im also saving up for a nice build but it should interfere to much.

Thanks for being so patient!

Made a model for what its going to look like, its going to be smaller then initially planed because its turning into a MiniITX Build.

post-42106-0-51807100-1411924122.png

• 6 months later...

I finally have the cash to start this! Im gonna get my buddy to help me so I cant wait to see how it turns out. Sorry this project has been on hiatus for ever but I had some issues come up I had to deal with.