omg no way

boltoflightning

If any of you play TF2 you might know the struggle of finding the perfect unusual and not being able to afford it. I want to get one for my friend, but it's rather expensive. It's 100 dollars. Can anybody help me pay for this? His birthday is coming up soon. 

Thanks all!

1. It's hard to ask for money when you don't really have a place to collect it.

2. It's your friend, if you want to get him something for his Birthday, it should come out of your pocket IMO.

3. What item is it? I play TF2, and I'm just curious ;) 

Oh, and what kind of a clickbaity title is this?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

Aces High Bonk Boy

Just now, boltoflightning said:

Aces High Bonk Boy

1 minute ago, kelvinhall05 said:

1. It's hard to ask for money when you don't really have a place to collect it.

2. It's your friend, if you want to get him something for his Birthday, it should come out of your pocket IMO.

OMG I FOUND ONE FOR 80 :o

and i can't afford it. rip.

1 minute ago, boltoflightning said:

OMG I FOUND ONE FOR 80 :o

and i can't afford it. rip.

LOL, I feel your pain. I had to ask like 20 people to FINALLY trade for a Kazotsky Kick, and it's just a "normal" one!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

LOL, I feel your pain. I had to ask like 20 people to FINALLY trade for a Kazotsky Kick, and it's just a "normal" one!

:o what should i do???

Just now, boltoflightning said:

:o what should i do???

Well, I would try and talk one of the sellers down. I doubt it will do anything, but if you go on Backpack.TF (I assume that's where you got your price in the original post) you can attempt it.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

i think it would be easier to work for money than pander and get kicked and spit on............ $100 for that? try harder.

Must be really good friend if you are willing to give $100 worth B-Day present.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv