having trouble connecting my h100i liquid cooler! Please help

Okay so I know the two fans from the radiator connect to the motherboard

I also know that there is a cpu fan connector in this photo

But what i am confused about is the other wires/ports in this picture. What are they for? Where do I connect these in order to have a functioning h100i water cooler??? Do I even need to connect them? Am I missing something? Pls help

unnamed.jpg

4 minutes ago, jewishdolphins said:

Okay so I know the two fans from the radiator connect to the motherboard

I also know that there is a cpu fan connector in this photo

But what i am confused about is the other wires/ports in this picture. What are they for? Where do I connect these in order to have a functioning h100i water cooler??? Do I even need to connect them? Am I missing something? Pls help

unnamed.jpg

The  ?????????????????  is a fan header splitter for your rad fans. plug it into the CPU header and then plug the 2 fans into it.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

1 minute ago, Damascus said:

The  ?????????????????  is a fan header splitter for your rad fans. plug it into the CPU header and then plug the 2 fans into it.

so the "cpu fan connector" is for the motherboard and the two splitters are for the two radiator fans?

Also, what is the port on the left side of the photo? It's on my water block and im not sure if something is supposed to be connected to it?

Just now, jewishdolphins said:

so the "cpu fan connector" is for the motherboard and the two splitters are for the two radiator fans?

Also, what is the port on the left side of the photo? It's on my water block and im not sure if something is supposed to be connected to it?

It may be pump control/flow rate monitor.  Here's a video from corsair, the setup starts about a minute in

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

The left hand connector on the pump is a micro-B USB port. This can connect to the motherbaord and use the corsair link software.

The two PWM connectors are so the pump can control the fans if you want. I personally do not use these and just connect the fans to the motherboard CPU fan header with a Y adapter, and put the pumps rpm connector to the pump header on the motherboard.

1 minute ago, Damascus said:

It may be pump control/flow rate monitor.  Here's a video from corsair, the setup starts about a minute in

Oh I see. and do i need to have the left side of the photo connected to something? Cause I dont think i have the wire for that....will be cpu cooler still work fine if i just leave that not connected.

Just now, DrMikeNZ said:

The left hand connector on the pump is a micro-B USB port. This can connect to the motherbaord and use the corsair link software.

The two PWM connectors are so the pump can control the fans if you want. I personally do not use these and just connect the fans to the motherboard.

Do i need to connect the micro-b usb port to something? cause i dont have the wire for that and im wondering if everything will work properly if i choose not to connect it to my mobo?

Just now, jewishdolphins said:

Do i need to connect the micro-b usb port to something? cause i dont have the wire for that and im wondering if everything will work properly if i choose not to connect it to my mobo?

It will work fine without the USB connection.