Inspired by 7 gamers, 1 pc, how to extend the gamer to far away room?

Jang430

Hi. As mentioned in the title, I was inspired by one of Linus video in YouTube, 7 gamers, 1 Pc. I am also a user of unraid for a long time already, so it won't be difficult for me. The question is how do I extend a gamer to a farther room, instead of just beside the box? I already have every room wired with cat 5.

I forgot to mention I want an economical solution :-) 

Recently, I've also been following how raspberry pi is used to stream videos to TV, Monitors. I was wondering if raspberry pi can be a solution to extend the gpu-passthroughed (apologies for the term)  desktop to a farther room.   Though in this case, it's the whole desktop I want to be streamed. 

Your insights are highly appreciated. 

Lots and lots of Steam Link boxes. 

Run a VM with a GPU, install Steam and some games, and then disconnect the monitor. 

Connect a Steam Link via Ethernet, plug monitor + mouse and KB in, and link it to the VM. 

All games that are on the VM now appear on the Steam Link and you can stream them from it.

IMG_0324.jpg

idk

No, too much latency. You need to do something like this:

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

get long ass extensions

The only reason I'm here is that I have homework that I don't want to do

PC  Specs   CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 |GPU: Intel HD graphics 400 |RAM2 gigs  |STORAGE16 gigs

It took me half an hour to find where to change my signature :(