Great internet (most of the time), new router, Ethernet, low ping, rubberbanding in games

I recently switched from at&t to a local cable company for better internet speeds. My speed is good, im using ethernet, and I have low ping/latency, but I randomly rubber band in games. It seems to be more frequent from around 4 to 10 pm, sometimes earlier/later, so I think it might be the provider, but im not sure. I wasnt getting the rubber banding on at&t. 

If it matters my computer is running win 10 64bit, I have 16gb ram, i7 6700k, and a 1070. Thanks

Speed Test: https://gyazo.com/47876caab3f330a0279d63ccd91dd192 

1 hour ago, Rosa said:

I recently switched from at&t to a local cable company for better internet speeds. My speed is good, im using ethernet, and I have low ping/latency, but I randomly rubber band in games. It seems to be more frequent from around 4 to 10 pm, sometimes earlier/later, so I think it might be the provider, but im not sure. I wasnt getting the rubber banding on at&t. 

If it matters my computer is running win 10 64bit, I have 16gb ram, i7 6700k, and a 1070. Thanks

Speed Test: https://gyazo.com/47876caab3f330a0279d63ccd91dd192 

You kind answered the question. The way cable internet works, is you have shared bandwidth with your neighborhood. Generally they run a fiber optic cable from themselves to a node. The node coverts the signal in to RF which is what Coax carriers. Most of the time a few hundred users are attached to each node. My guess is around that time your node becomes congested. Because I would imagine between the hours of 4p and 10pm would have the most users using the interwebs at a time. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.