Posts die pretty soon

Well, what I have observed not only with myself, but with many new guys here that, when they create a thread asking for help and suggestions those posts die really quickly I even found one which had no reply to it so he reposted it and immediately got 8 replies. So that's a problem, even I have two threads, one asking for suggestion on laptop to purchase and other on theories related surfacebook gen2 which seems pretty dead to me as it has been supressed by the newer posts, and hence is left not even seen afterwards by anyone.

i agree the last time i asked for something it go like 3 right away i replied to them and nothing 

Aselwyn1

I just want the LMG team to notice this and try to fix it.

6 minutes ago, Zackbare said:

I just want the LMG team to notice this and try to fix it.

What would you suggest be changed? Would you want more threads from each sub-forum displayed on the home page? If you only did that for more popular sub-forums it could work.

2 hours ago, CapedCrusader21 said:

What would you suggest be changed? Would you want more threads from each sub-forum displayed on the home page? If you only did that for more popular sub-forums it could work.

maybe saperating the solved ones to unsolved would do it, but then the OP should always mark the thred solved if it is, that can be done by maybe making a time limiti to solve a particular thread????? (idk) but then if it's not solved by that time, it should be checked in by a moderator, and if it is a real problem which is not solved, should be highlighted somehow...

Just now, Zackbare said:

maybe saperating the solved ones to unsolved would do it, but then the OP should always mark the thred solved if it is, that can be done by maybe making a time limiti to solve a particular thread????? (idk) but then if it's not solved by that time, it should be checked in by a moderator, and if it is a real problem which is not solved, should be highlighted somehow...

THERE ALSO SHOULD BE A DELETE OPTION FOR US TO DELETE THE MISTAKES CREATED IN THE THREAD BY US

1 hour ago, Zackbare said:

THERE ALSO SHOULD BE A DELETE OPTION FOR US TO DELETE THE MISTAKES CREATED IN THE THREAD BY US

There is. Its labeled as Report.

And to other problem. Main issue is Recent snipers. They only reply when they are watching site. There are fewer and fewer of those who actually browse subforums.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

The reason is explained here: 

Not all threads have a question to be answered. Many are just discussions about some topic. Moderators are volunteers and putting excess work on their plate is unfair to them.

4 hours ago, Zackbare said:

Well, what I have observed not only with myself, but with many new guys here that, when they create a thread asking for help and suggestions those posts die really quickly I even found one which had no reply to it so he reposted it and immediately got 8 replies. So that's a problem, even I have two threads, one asking for suggestion on laptop to purchase and other on theories related surfacebook gen2 which seems pretty dead to me as it has been supressed by the newer posts, and hence is left not even seen afterwards by anyone.

I looked at both of your threads you mentioned. The laptop suggestion was fine in my opinion, there wasn't really anything to be added. The SB2 thread was a wall of badly formatted text that nobody would want to read or find easy to read, even for native English speakers.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

1 hour ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

The reason is explained here: 

Not all threads have a question to be answered. Many are just discussions about some topic. Moderators are volunteers and putting excess work on their plate is unfair to them.

I looked at both of your threads you mentioned. The laptop suggestion was fine in my opinion, there wasn't really anything to be added. The SB2 thread was a wall of badly formatted text that nobody would want to read or find easy to read, even for native English speakers.

Well I agree about the SB2 thread, I'm not a blog type of guy. Also, that's why I put a big Maybe on the use of moderators, I was just asked asked for my opinion, I know these people can do way better than that.