So......What do you guys think?

T.Vengeance

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Is it made out of bacon?

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

What do I think?...

That he is one of the most annoying person ever. There is funny and than saying things to try and be funny, he does the latter.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Is it made out of bacon?

Damn straight it does. Overclocked to 450 Fahrenheit.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I'm sure there is a joke somewhere in that glorious beard. 

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

What do I think?...

That he is one of the most annoying person ever. There is funny and than saying things to try and be funny, he does the latter.

I like Harley xD

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

At school, can't watch vid, saw "Epic PC Build", ok so what's up ? And the I saw "by Epic Meal Time"... wat

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

At school, can't watch vid, saw "Epic PC Build", ok so what's up ? And the I saw "by Epic Meal Time"... wat

Proxy site time!

CPU: Intel Core i5 2450M @ 2.5Ghz RAM: 8GB GPU: HD Radeon 7470M (Potato) Mobo: No idea, probably a pumpkin.

My computer is a laptop.

BF3 on minimum settings = 25fps @ 720p

I was waiting for him to say and ram stick and ram sticks and more ram sticks because thats how we do  this shit. Also my text size is really small it will not change.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It is one thing to try and be funny that was not in fact I think it disrespected the fun of putting together a pc build

I don't think it's disrespectful, I think he just says the first thing that comes to his head and say's it, knows it's not funny and laughs like a laugh track to cue others to laugh even when it's not the least bit funny.  Nothing in that video was funny.

"Yes this bubble wrap is used to cool the tower." How the fuck was that funny. Make a joke and I will laugh say something that makes you proud of your ignorance and stupidity is not funny. His jokes make him look dumb trying to make himself look funny. Say something smart and make jokes along the way. Don't do stupid shit on purpose. He's pandering to the lowest common denominator. It's a horrible show and he should feel bad. 

But the dumbest people on youtube seem to have the highest subscriber rate. So it must work to make yourself into a dumbass who doesn't know anything and makes jokes to make yourself seem less intelligent. 

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

It is one thing to try and be funny that was not in fact I think it disrespected the fun of putting together a pc build

I don't think it's disrespectful, I think he just says the first thing that comes to his head and say's it, knows it's not funny and laughs like a laugh track to cue others to laugh even when it's not the least bit funny.  Nothing in that video was funny.

"Yes this bubble wrap is used to cool the tower." How the fuck was that funny. Make a joke and I will laugh say something that makes you proud of your ignorance and stupidity is not funny. His jokes make him look dumb trying to make himself look funny. Say something smart and make jokes along the way. Don't do stupid shit on purpose. He's pandering to the lowest common denominator. It's a horrible show and he should feel bad. 

But the dumbest people on youtube seem to have the highest subscriber rate. So it must work to make yourself into a dumbass who doesn't know anything and makes jokes to make yourself seem less intelligent. 

Node did also put a real video together a while with like almost real instructions xD

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

2011 and a 760 for gaming? retarded.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299