phone cam vs older dedicatedc?

I was rummaging around and found an older casio exilim little camcorder and was wondering if it beats my phone camera.

obviously the 10 megapixel doesn't mean much compared to an htc one m9 20M.P. when you consider sensor quality and size, and with app settings I can do crazy things with my phone so feature wise my phone might win out

but I'm wondering if straight quality or video quality my older camera might win out

note the older camera can't adjust much of anything other than some color options, can't do exposure length, no timelapse built in, no accessory lenses, it's a very basic digital camera that I don't even think does 1080 video I think it's 720@30

the ultimate question being should I keep it for that once in a great while I need a really nice picture? or should I either upgrade to a new one or just hire a cheap photographer once in awhile?

Spoiler

CPU: TR3960x enermax 360 AIO Mobo: Aorus Master RAM: 128gb ddr4 trident z royal PSU: Seasonic Prime 1300w GPU: 5700xt, 5500xt, rx590 Case: c700p black edition Display: Asus MG279Q ETC: Living the VM life many accessories as needed Storage: My personal cluster is now over 100tb!

kind of more interested in "should I keep or get rid of my old Casio Exelim?"

Spoiler

CPU: TR3960x enermax 360 AIO Mobo: Aorus Master RAM: 128gb ddr4 trident z royal PSU: Seasonic Prime 1300w GPU: 5700xt, 5500xt, rx590 Case: c700p black edition Display: Asus MG279Q ETC: Living the VM life many accessories as needed Storage: My personal cluster is now over 100tb!

3 hours ago, rrubberr said:

As someone who owned an HTC one M9, you would be better of literally bashing your head against a wall than trying to record video with it.

Other options would be to get a Oneplus 3, which has a very competent camera and is cheap (compared to the M9 at least).

I know that video feels

I also have now found my CoD Ghosts action cam, now I wonder what I should be doing with it

how many cameras am I going to find?

Spoiler