Looking to buy Used X58 Motherboard

I'm looking to buy a used X58 Lga 1366 Motherboard, Asus Sabertooth is preferred but not a must.
Any good places to look? (Ebay prices seem to be massively inflated on X58 Chipset motherboards)

- I'm okay with bendt pins and other easily repairable issues.

• CPU
    Intel Xeon E5 2695 V3 14c-28t @ 2,8GHz
  • Motherboard
    AsRock X99 mITX
  • RAM
    2x16GB DDR4 Crucial ECC @2166MHz
  • GPU
    XFX R9 Nano 4GB HBM @1000MHz
  • Case
    Silverstone Sugo SG-13
  • Storage
    Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 
  • Intel SSD DC S3600 800GB

x58 is expensive AF everywhere i know of, you put up atleast $100 for the boards

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

2 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

x58 is expensive AF everywhere i know of, you put up atleast $100 for the boards

Would you rather have me sell my Intel core I7 960 and put the money towards something else?

• CPU
  • Motherboard
    AsRock X99 mITX
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
    Silverstone Sugo SG-13
  • Storage
    Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 

26 minutes ago, leaderroy said:

Would you rather have me sell my Intel core I7 960 and put the money towards something else?

well why do you need one of the most expensive boards first off? the Sabertooth im pretty sure goes for basically its new price, you could get a cheaper board

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

well why do you need one of the most expensive boards first off? the Sabertooth im pretty sure goes for basically its new price, you could get a cheaper board

I only said it was preferred (as I have had good experiences with that board)

• CPU
  • Motherboard
    AsRock X99 mITX
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
    Silverstone Sugo SG-13
  • Storage
    Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 

11 minutes ago, leaderroy said:

X58 is a dead platform IMO. The value just isn't there with boards being the 4150 that they are, even if you have a CPU because the Xeons that can overclock and are better than the i7s are only $30

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

I had a sabertooth about 10 days ago but i sold it already for like $230. However I do currently have a Asus P6T Deluxe V2 for sale. DM me if you are interested. 

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

24 minutes ago, glitchmaster0001 said:

I had a sabertooth about 10 days ago but i sold it already for like $230. However I do currently have a Asus P6T Deluxe V2 for sale. DM me if you are interested. 

I may already have found one, but I'll contact you if it somehow doesn't work out :)

• CPU
  • Motherboard
    AsRock X99 mITX
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
    Silverstone Sugo SG-13
  • Storage
    Samsung 850 EVO 500GB