How to use State legislation to curb the NSA

The Tenth Amendment Center, a constitutional/libertarian think tank, spells out the how and why of eliminating expansion of the NSA and other federal enforcers by states passing legislation making it unlawful for a state to assist the feds. The article points to NSA data centers that requires massive amounts of water for cooling. This water happens to be provided by the individual states housing these data centers and if this legislation were to pass it would be unlawful for the state to continue to provide water to NSA data centers.

http://benswann.com/breaking-national-think-tank-launches-attack-on-nsa-the-secret-to-killing-it-water/#ixzz2kMuPbhOY

Good. Anything to slow them down is good. I really hope that huge companies like Google will decide they're not going to put up with this crap and make a stand. If Google, Apple, Microsoft, and other big US companies made a stand and refused to comply with the NSA there's nothing they could do about it. Those companies have a lot of power, and they could actually make a difference. Sadly however, I don't think it will happen.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

The Tenth Amendment Center, a constitutional/libertarian think tank, spells out the how and why of eliminating expansion of the NSA and other federal enforcers by states passing legislation making it unlawful for a state to assist the feds. The article points to NSA data centers that requires massive amounts of water for cooling. This water happens to be provided by the individual states housing these data centers and if this legislation were to pass it would be unlawful for the state to continue to provide water to NSA data centers.

http://benswann.com/breaking-national-think-tank-launches-attack-on-nsa-the-secret-to-killing-it-water/#ixzz2kMuPbhOY

Suddenly they outsource all the jobs to import water from china 

.... they will get that water for 3x cheaper than walking to the stream down the road as well xD

Paintball meet up KD 7(8?)/1 + one capture 

dat duckface doe 

Suddenly they outsource all the jobs to import water from china 

.... they will get that water for 3x cheaper than walking to the stream down the road as well xD

Question, how in the hell are you going to get a water pipeline from CHINA to the middle of the U.S. without any restrictions?

There needs to be a continuous flow, not just couple gallons here, and a couple gallons there.

Cheaper? I'd think it'd be 100x more expensive because of the pipeline needed to be built.

Question, how in the hell are you going to get a water pipeline from CHINA to the middle of the U.S. without any restrictions?

There needs to be a continuous flow, not just couple gallons here, and a couple gallons there.

Cheaper? I'd think it'd be 100x more expensive because of the pipeline needed to be built.

It was a joke on out sourcing jobs for manufacturing costs 

Paintball meet up KD 7(8?)/1 + one capture 

dat duckface doe 

Good. Anything to slow them down is good. I really hope that huge companies like Google will decide they're not going to put up with this crap and make a stand. If Google, Apple, Microsoft, and other big US companies made a stand and refused to comply with the NSA there's nothing they could do about it. Those companies have a lot of power, and they could actually make a difference. Sadly however, I don't think it will happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zWUCAFJ0C4 Admittedly, its a smaller company but hopefully guys like this and Ladar Levison of Lavabit are able to inspire that trend.