Why do people not want to help the environment?

hardtofindinthefuture

FYI - Only companies can make an impact on the world's climate change, we as individuals have little to no impact on the world and all of the electric cars, recycling, and "going green" won't change a thing (unless every single person does it, then it might have an impact).

-KuJoe

I would ASSume the government websites are more accurate. The cattle industry would under estimate the number, the tree hugging save the dolphin people would over estimate the number.

• 3 weeks later...

Why do people not want to help the environment?

Let see.

Are you looking for the common answer or for the truth? 9_9

I don`t have kids nor I plan to.

I have around 30y left at best, so I`ll be long gone when sh*t hits the fan for real.

So yeah. xD

MS2hu4b.jpg

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

On 3/12/2017 at 3:57 PM, Cool Guy said:

I hate to be so horrible here, but the honest and most effective solution would be if they were dead.  It's true, the earth has a natural system of revival and recovery, like our blood clots and develops a scab over a wound the earth will slowly start to recover from the damage over centuries of mistreatment.

It's not many centuries really, the worst we were to the environment has been basically since the beginning of the industrial revolution to now.

But if in the next 10 years a majority of first world nations stopped their use of coal and crude oil and switched to clean sources, the earth would start healing. It'd take awhile but it would

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

20 minutes ago, Belgarionbg said:

MS2hu4b.jpg

Japan is taking care of that with all the radiation the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant is leaking into the Ocean

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization