Budget Bluetooth Earphones

YedZed

I know Linus did a video on this, but I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions. I want bluetooth earphones for when I'm working or on the move. I listen to a bunch of highs and bass, so earphones that can accommodate both end well would be great. I'm looking for the $30-50 buck range, less is better though.

Anything in mind?

i5 6600k and GTX 1070 but I play 1600-900. 1440p BABY!

Still, don't put too much faith in my buying decisions. xD 

11 minutes ago, YedZed said:

I know Linus did a video on this, but I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions. I want bluetooth earphones for when I'm working or on the move. I listen to a bunch of highs and bass, so earphones that can accommodate both end well would be great. I'm looking for the $30-50 buck range, less is better though.

Anything in mind?

Around that price range there aren't many earbuds that will shine through and wow you. Soundbeats QY8 are good athletic earbuds and its got IPX4 if you're into swimming. Its good for the price but doesn't have very good battery life.

Ariana Grande's Leaked Nudes!!!111!11!

Spoiler

Ayyyyyy

Gaming Rig:     CPU:  i5-4690k  Cooler:  H80i  Mobo:  MSI z97 PC MATE  RAM:  16gb Fury White  Storage:  1TB WD + 120gb Fury SSD  GPU:  GTX 970  Case:  NZXT S340  PSU:  NEX 650W  Keyboard:  K65 RGB  Mouse:  Mionix Naos 7000  Headphones:  ATH-M50x  Monitor:  2x VN248h-P + 1x MG248q  Setup Photo:  (To come)