Forgot my minecraft email

nobiggieBIG

Im a idiot but i want to go back to being 12 again and piss about on minecraft...

A8-7600 {} Gigabyte FM2+ Board {} CX430 {} Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb {} MSI GTX 760 2GB {}

Console.WriteLine("C# is aids");

Check all e-mails you have for any received e-mails from Mojang would be one logical solution. Otherwise try sending Mojang an e-mail and asking what e-mail address has been used in combination with your username

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 minute ago, Minibois said:

Check all e-mails you have for any received e-mails from Mojang would be one logical solution. Otherwise try sending Mojang an e-mail and asking what e-mail address has been used in combination with your username

yeah, only other option would be buying a new account...

A8-7600 {} Gigabyte FM2+ Board {} CX430 {} Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb {} MSI GTX 760 2GB {}

10 minutes ago, nobiggieBIG said:

yeah, only other option would be buying a new account...

(long shot) remember your old username at all? if not they should have an account recovery service 

7 minutes ago, Squibbies18 said:

(long shot) remember your old username at all? if not they should have an account recovery service 

Yes i do but it was a mojang account, so it uses email

Yeah, I pretty much lost a Minecraft account my self.

Got the game ages ago when they were doing the "Buy it now before the price goes up" thing.

I eventually forgot the login info and had never converted it to their newer account system.

Long story short I'm pretty much SOL in regards to getting that account back.

If my friends start up their server again and I want to jump in I'll breakdown and buy the game again.

2 hours ago, Snadzies said:

Yeah, I pretty much lost a Minecraft account my self.

Got the game ages ago when they were doing the "Buy it now before the price goes up" thing.

I eventually forgot the login info and had never converted it to their newer account system.

Long story short I'm pretty much SOL in regards to getting that account back.

If my friends start up their server again and I want to jump in I'll breakdown and buy the game again.

Yeah, its just something to do when csgo is pissing me off