Air cooler to fit with HP-ram

TheBrutalSwede

As the title says, I need an air cooler to fir with my High-Profile RAM (Corsair Vengeance). I saw the Silverstone Heligon HE01, but are there any other, even better? Thanks :)

-| MSI Z68-GD55 | i5 2500k @ stock (for now) | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | MSI GTX 680 2GB | CM HX750 (750W) | Antec 300 |-

I would go with the Heligon. You can't really get any better air cooler that can fit high profile dims.

I would go with the Heligon. You can't really get any better air cooler that can fit high profile dims.
Ok, I'll probably go with that then. Would the NF-A15's go well with this? (I would keep the wide fan in the middle, and use one A15.)

-| MSI Z68-GD55 | i5 2500k @ stock (for now) | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | MSI GTX 680 2GB | CM HX750 (750W) | Antec 300 |-

Need to save up for a bit but I definitely plan to get the HE01, just built this rig recently and then steam sales and a new mic kinda bent my wallet over temporarily.

Need to save up for a bit but I definitely plan to get the HE01, just built this rig recently and then steam sales and a new mic kinda bent my wallet over temporarily.
Yeah, it is a quite expensive air cooler compared to a lot of other good ones. Though it's probably the only one that'll fit with my RAM sticks :P

The Silverstone HE01 would be a great cooler when you have high profile ram