Good iOS 6.1 apps?

Hello everybody,

so a friend gave his old iPod touch 4th Gen to me yesterday. I might sell it, or jailbreak it to have some fun - or I'll give it to my parents. 

Now, iOS stopped at 6.1 on that thing, and I found no option to show only compatible apps in the App Store (first time I've used iOS as well). So... is there one? Or do you guys know some "must have" fun stuff, maybe something for Youtube, for example? 

Cheers,

John

1 minute ago, German_John said:

iPod touch 4th Gen

i have one of these, there's like... next to no apps that still support it, and installing an old version of apps (which is an app store feature) is quite often either not available, or results in a broken app either way.

as for jailbreak... not worth it, most jailbreak stuff has moved on beyond what these things are capable of, even back in the day it was a disaster.

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

i have one of these, there's like... next to no apps that still support it, and installing an old version of apps (which is an app store feature) is quite often either not available, or results in a broken app either way.

as for jailbreak... not worth it, most jailbreak stuff has moved on beyond what these things are capable of, even back in the day it was a disaster.

Ah, dammit. Well, Telegram works, so that's nice, and I guess most essentials are either there (music, camera, calendar and whatnot) or can be done in Safari. 

Before I check, is there a way to put Safari shortcuts on the home screen? That'd make it a *lot* easier for, say, parents :D

Just now, German_John said:

can be done in Safari. 

safari, on the itouch 4, is a joke.

as for shortcuts, i've never bothered because of how horrible the browser is for actual stuff other than googling.