What is the best price to performance CPU for a GTX 1050 Ti?

Hi! I have an old ddr2 system and I would like to build a new system. I got a Zotac gtx 1050 ti OC. I would like to build a new ddr4 system but i can't decide which CPU to buy.

I was thinking to get the intel g4560. Its a great value a lot of people say. I can belive that, i've seen a lot of reviews and comparision videos but in most cases they don't show the minimum fps. The maximum CPU i would go is an i5-7500. Or i could save some money to get an i5-6400. Any recommendations?

2 minutes ago, Scone_i said:

Hi! I have an old ddr2 system and I would like to build a new system. I got a Zotac gtx 1050 ti OC. I would like to build a new ddr4 system but i can't decide which CPU to buy.

I was thinking to get the intel g4560. Its a great value a lot of people say. I can belive that, i've seen a lot of reviews and comparision videos but in most cases they don't show the minimum fps. The maximum CPU i would go is an i5-7500. Or i could save some money to get an i5-6400. Any recommendations?

the pentium g4560 should be perfect with the 1050 ti.

g4560 is plenty for 1050ti.

for future proofing u can go for i5-7500. then in a year or two u can change the gpu to whaterver they will sell in 2018/19. 

G4560/i3 7100. You can step it up to the i5 7500, but don't expect massive gain except some future proofing.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Yeah yeah. That's what i was thinking of.

I'll just get the g4560 and maybe this christmas i'll build another computer but with a ryzen cpu.