5 month old build wont power on

JCBiggs

Pressing the power button starts the process of booting.  Fans come on, number led starts its sequence, then 2 seconds later everything cuts off like. Power was just removed.... But the power and reset button stay lit so. It does have power. 

Asus x99 deluxe ii

32gb dominator platinum

Eva 750 p2 supernova power supply

Any ideas 

3 minutes ago, JCBiggs said:

Pressing the power button starts the process of booting.  Fans come on, number led starts its sequence, then 2 seconds later everything cuts off like. Power was just removed.... But the power and reset button stay lit so. It does have power. 

Asus x99 deluxe ii

32gb dominator platinum

Any ideas 

Remove all ramsticks leave one 1,

check all your cables a slight bump could result in plug just not pushed in enough.

3 minutes ago, JCBiggs said:

Asus x99 deluxe ii

32gb dominator platinum

Any ideas 

reset your CMOS and see if that does anything, i had the same problem with my system a few months ago and it turned out that my motherboard had died, it cpould also be a CPU problem though unfortunately 

Removed all Cards, external hard drives,  3 ram sticks, reset Cmos (pulled battery) ,  and powered off power supply for several minutes..It gets further into the boot process now but still won't post. 

This is bad.  This is my one and only workstation for my job 

Thanks.. Moved to where never to be seen again.  People only search the general thread.. 

I got it to post.. And into windows.. As soon  I enabled my over clock. Profile it started doing the same thing.   

So... I think something has changed in that profile, somehow..That has happened before.. I thought I was crazy but a. Setting did change in my over clock once before. I know for a fact adaptive cpu voltage was off but now it's saying it's on in that profile . I'm going back stock for a while. 

Thanks.. Moved to where never to be seen again.  People only search the general thread.. 

I got it to post.. And into windows.. As soon  I enabled my over clock. Profile it started doing the same thing.   

So... I think something has changed in that profile, somehow..That has happened before.. I thought I was crazy but a. Setting did change in my over clock once before. I know for a fact adaptive cpu voltage was off but now it's saying it's on in that profile . I'm going back stock for a while. 

People don't search the General Discussion topics to help troubleshoot. People search the troubleshooting topics to help aid with fixing computer / software issues.

With all of your components installed to the motherboard, reset it to factory defaults for a while and see how stable it is. @JCBiggs