Message added by colonel_mortis

For Floatplane support, please send an email to support@floatplane.com for assistance.

I lost access today, but after running the script it was working again. Thanks for the quick solution.

Used it and it worked within a few minutes.

Cheers.

@colonel_mortis

Automatic fix failed. Please send a PM to colonel_mortis with your paypal receipt and details of the issue, along with error code 1.

Please Help!

EDIT: Never mind. It worked as soon as I posted this.

Edited by SilveriX
Resolved

Lost access, used script and it worked like a charm. Good work!

i have the opposite problem, it hasn't charged me but i still have access please fix so i can support the work ltt does

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/07/2017 at 8:47 AM, Bjfb5768 said:

i have the opposite problem, it hasn't charged me but i still have access please fix so i can support the work ltt does

Sometimes PayPal is a bit late taking the payment, but you appear to have paid now.

HTTP/2 203

• 2 weeks later...

What if we were billed twice? Was billed about a week ago and then again today.

7 hours ago, ammon444 said:

What if we were billed twice? Was billed about a week ago and then again today.

Send @Slick a PM with the details, and he should be able to sort it out for you.

HTTP/2 203

As far as I can tell I've paid and got a paypal receipt, but no access to floatplane. If I try and run the script it says page not found. IS something brokerino or do I just suck? The forum topics disappeared for me too, if that helps. 

22 minutes ago, Danja said:

As far as I can tell I've paid and got a paypal receipt, but no access to floatplane. If I try and run the script it says page not found. IS something brokerino or do I just suck? The forum topics disappeared for me too, if that helps. 

The script gave an error because you appear to have mistyped the URL (with an extra . at the end). However, it won't help anyway - according to the PayPal API, your last transaction was in July. If you have a receipt for a payment in August, send it to me by PM and I'll look into that for you, otherwise check that your card details are correct for the billing agreement (PayPal -> expand a payment -> "Manage Linus Media Group payments", then edit the details there). PayPal should retry again on Wednesday (you'll need to run the script if that goes through), but give up if it fails after that; if that happens, you can either cancel the existing subscription (but make sure you do cancel it) then subscribe again, or just wait until next month, then run the script once you are charged.

HTTP/2 203

• 2 weeks later...

I got my Big Package pass from LTX Con but I never learned how to get Floatplane club. Is there anything I can do to get it working?

I have a problem with people. The only things I like are 787Bs and PCs.

7 hours ago, Boyborg690 said:

I got my Big Package pass from LTX Con but I never learned how to get Floatplane club. Is there anything I can do to get it working?

Can you send me a PM with the email that you signed up to LTX with, and a copy of your e-ticket, and I can sort that out for you.

HTTP/2 203

Paid for a year of Floatplane Club yesterday, still no access today but payment gone through, resync link ( https://linustechtips.com/main/floatplane_resync.php ) returns with:

Automatic fix failed. Please email floatplanehelp@gmail.com with details of your issue.

It is the weekend though, so I'll keep an eye out and be patient till Monday.

PHP script worked great, then it sent me a receipt again. After the jokes on the WAN show last week I got a little scared there.

Payment went through, lost access and the script is not working, error message comes back with "Automatic fix failed. Please email floatplanehelp@gmail.com with details of your issue." 

44 minutes ago, DapokesZ said:

Payment went through, lost access and the script is not working, error message comes back with "Automatic fix failed. Please email floatplanehelp@gmail.com with details of your issue." 

You seem to have access at the moment. It can take up to 10 minutes for the script to take effect.

HTTP/2 203

• 2 weeks later...

Just ran the script. I'll update in 10min.

Edit: Just got it back :)

I get
Automatic fix failed. Please email floatplanehelp@gmail.com with the details of the issue for support.
when I try to use the script.  Anyone know why?

CPU: Intel Core i3 4150 3.5GHz Socket 1150 GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 760 OC RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97MX-Gaming 5

2 hours ago, Pierre Dabrunst said:

I get
Automatic fix failed. Please email floatplanehelp@gmail.com with the details of the issue for support.
when I try to use the script.  Anyone know why?

That just means that the script was unable to fixer your specific problem. Send an email to floatplanehelp@gmail.com and Luke will be able to help you resolve it.

HTTP/2 203

• 2 weeks later...