Capture Card Help

Calzual

Hey there everyone! I'm not 100% sure where to post this but I was wondering if I could possibly get some help. I'm looking to purchase a capture card for recording my PS4 gaming and I've been looking around through Linus and general youtube vids & the one people talk about most are the Elgato series but are they really the best? and if so which out of the HD60, HD60s and HD60 pro are the top dog? If there's better out there could someone point me in the right direction and give a hand to see which out of the listed elgato are better or if any others should be purchased. I will also be streaming. My pc is close to my PS4 so wiring isnt much of an issue

Thanks

Calzual

The HD60s and HD60 Pro are the best of those three (all being able to do 1080p 60fps, but those two with the least amount of latency), but I heard AverMedia capture cards are also pretty good.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I actually have an AverMedia CV710, and I've found it to be a heck of a lot better than the Elgato, as far as function.  The Setup for the Elgato seems to be a lot smoother and easier to get up and running.  Most of the people that have issues with AverMedia seem to complain mainly about the setup, and not how well it works.  I have to agree, AverMedia products are not for first time users.