How can I share my Computer to my poor Friend Online At the same time am using

Go to solution Solved by Phentos,
2 minutes ago, Afridy M said:

Well i got it but how do i do that? Create Virtual Machine on VMwere or Vsphere and share those using Team Viewer ? Is that good idea or is there any better idea to do that ? @phentos o.O

You would deploy the VM to your friend's computer via vSphere, yes. 

It will not be worth the effort, as your internet connection is far too slow to maintain a good link. The guest needs to be in constant communication with the host, and the operations carried out by guest and host are quite heavy on bandwidth. 

For realtime remote VM management, a connection with 15-20 Mbps bandwidth is considered the bare minimum.

Hey LTT Experts, 

Little bit of back story so I can explain the whole thing a little better :) I live in Bangladesh and In a village area where you can barely get a 2g connection to talk To people :( But still I love my village. Well let's talk about the problem. I have few friends who can barely afford Computers, After a lot's of problem they bought some cheap computer and sadly they can't even use it that much. 

But I bought a corei5 good configuration computer. My Question and Problem is I want to make share them my computer, So i am trying to make 2 OS in VM were and install Team Viewer so they can use it from their home. Now my question is , Is there any other way to share them my computer? 

Suppose I have 8gb Ram so i can create 2 windows 7 OS and give both of them 2gigs of ram so they can at last browse internet fastly. I really need help though My English sucks. Help guys 

My Dextop Config.html

My Dextop.txt

Create a new account on Windows and buy an extra chair :D

Seriously though, you'll need a fast internet connection for that, on both sides, not just your connection.

Also, if their computer is so slow it can barely handle the facebook or youtubes, using some kind of Team Viewer remote access won't be any faster for them.

Does you mum know you're here?

Well they both have 2mbps ConnectionxD And their computer can do at last a little better with a Virtual Machine, Lite work :( Is there any way to do that  

You can either use RDP or Teamviewer to let your friend take control of your native session or deploy a virtual machine to your friend's computer via VMware vSphere.

The first method is well beyond the capabilities of your internet connection. The second is well beyond the capabilities of your hardware, as the host computer needs VT-x, VT-d, EPT support, and up to 4 threads and 3GB of RAM to spare for the VM guest. As well as a good internet connection to maintain a real-time link between host and guest.

Not to mention the learning curve and cost for vSphere is steep for someone with no prior experience and limited funds.

New Build (The Compromise): CPU - i7 9700K @ 5.1Ghz Mobo - ASRock Z390 Taichi | RAM - 16GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 3200CL14 @ 3466 14-14-14-30 1T | GPU - ASUS Strix GTX 1080 TI | Cooler - Corsair h100i Pro | SSDs - 500 GB 960 EVO + 500 GB 850 EVO + 1TB MX300 | Case - Coolermaster H500 | PSUEVGA 850 P2 | Monitor - LG 32GK850G-B 144hz 1440p | OSWindows 10 Pro. 

Peripherals - Corsair K70 Lux RGB | Corsair Scimitar RGB | Audio-technica ATH M50X + Antlion Modmic 5 |

CPU/GPU history: Athlon 6000+/HD4850 > i7 2600k/GTX 580, R9 390, R9 Fury > i7 7700K/R9 Fury, 1080TI > Ryzen 1700/1080TI > i7 9700K/1080TI.

Other tech: Surface Pro 4 (i5/128GB), Lenovo Ideapad Y510P w/ Kali, OnePlus 6T (8G/128G), PS4 Slim.

Well i got it but how do i do that? Create Virtual Machine on VMwere or Vsphere and share those using Team Viewer ? Is that good idea or is there any better idea to do that ? @phentos o.O

2 minutes ago, Afridy M said:

You would deploy the VM to your friend's computer via vSphere, yes. 

It will not be worth the effort, as your internet connection is far too slow to maintain a good link. The guest needs to be in constant communication with the host, and the operations carried out by guest and host are quite heavy on bandwidth. 

For realtime remote VM management, a connection with 15-20 Mbps bandwidth is considered the bare minimum.

New Build (The Compromise): CPU - i7 9700K @ 5.1Ghz Mobo - ASRock Z390 Taichi | RAM - 16GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 3200CL14 @ 3466 14-14-14-30 1T | GPU - ASUS Strix GTX 1080 TI | Cooler - Corsair h100i Pro | SSDs - 500 GB 960 EVO + 500 GB 850 EVO + 1TB MX300 | Case - Coolermaster H500 | PSUEVGA 850 P2 | Monitor - LG 32GK850G-B 144hz 1440p | OSWindows 10 Pro. 

Peripherals - Corsair K70 Lux RGB | Corsair Scimitar RGB | Audio-technica ATH M50X + Antlion Modmic 5 |

CPU/GPU history: Athlon 6000+/HD4850 > i7 2600k/GTX 580, R9 390, R9 Fury > i7 7700K/R9 Fury, 1080TI > Ryzen 1700/1080TI > i7 9700K/1080TI.

Other tech: Surface Pro 4 (i5/128GB), Lenovo Ideapad Y510P w/ Kali, OnePlus 6T (8G/128G), PS4 Slim.