Tripple Terminal For Swiftech Waterblocks

I am building a 3 way Titan XP build on a Rampage V Edition 10. I was going to use Bitspower blocks, but they are out of stock everywhere so it's either EK or Swiftech. I like Swiftech better because it looks better and has RGB leds. However I am leaning EK because I need to have a terminal connecting the cards. Is there any tripple terminal compatible with this block? http://www.performance-pcs.com/swiftech-komodo-nv-le-gtx-titan-x-pascal-vga-waterblock.html Thanks!

just use rigid tubing? Also why 3x XP's?

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

Just now, stealth80 said:

just use rigid tubing? Also why 3x XP's?

I am not running parallel and having alternating tubing in between looks very ugly in comparison to having a terminal plus the pictures on some of the blocks show an x shaped swiftech terminal but I can't find it anywhere. I am using this pc for gaming and work I need the 3 way for the amount of pixels im pushing I already run 3 way I am just upgrading to liquid cooling

I didn't think Nvidia supported 3x SLI anymore?

Ryzen Ram Guide

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

Just now, stealth80 said:

I just use Nvidia inspector it's really easy takes 1 min of work after every driver update and works like before, anyway I don't want to discuss SLI i'm just trying to find a compatible terminal for swiftech blocks 

8 minutes ago, red773 said:

I just use Nvidia inspector it's really easy takes 1 min of work after every driver update and works like before, anyway I don't want to discuss SLI i'm just trying to find a compatible terminal for swiftech blocks 

The SLI thing was for my own knowledge. I think best option is to email Swiftech and see if they know of any - But you're probably gonna have to go EK

Ryzen Ram Guide

1 hour ago, stealth80 said:

they don't support it in their drivers like before but a developer can still support upto x4 they just have to implement support. That's the reason why benchmarks can still use all cards.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´