R9 390 screen flickering

I cant seem to get away form issues with my powercolor r9 390. Yesterday it was that the core clock was stuck at 300mhz and i fixed that but now today whenever I get into a game my screen starts to flicker and flash white, when I first got my new monitor (xg270hu) and plugged it in aswell as my old lg ultrawide the flickering would happen on both screens but after changing what order i plugged them in the flickering went away and have had no issues with it until today. I have no oc on my r9 390 and have no idea what i can do to fix this issue. my fps is fine just some minor stuttering and terribly flickering

any help would be appretiated

EDIT: just tried playing a game of league and the flickering was so bad and since i didnt do anything about it my displays went black and i had to restart comp

2 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

look at the cable, i think your cable is the problem. 

what do you want me to look at on it, and wouldnt it flicker on desktop aswell if it was the cable?

Just now, Lightlyfe said:

what do you want me to look at on it, and wouldnt it flicker on desktop aswell if it was the cable?

just get a new cable 

3 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

just get a new cable 

well i dont have any stores close by that have any so just order one and not use my comp for a few days or waht