Is there a way to controll case fan speed?

Petikeki

I have a zamlan z9 neo and i want to know if there is any program what i can controll the fans speed

Speedfan

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

go into the bios on boot to view fan speeds but i dont know if it will let you change them

2 minutes ago, Petikeki said:

I have a zamlan z9 neo and i want to know if there is any program what i can controll the fans speed

what motherboard do you have? most motherboards allow you to tune the fan speed in the bios

1 minute ago, Alexzz_ said:

what motherboard do you have? most motherboards allow you to tune the fan speed in the bios

Asrock B150M PRO V4

5 minutes ago, Petikeki said:

Asrock B150M PRO V4

if you go into your bios, you should be able to control your fanspeed somewhere. if you dont want to use your bios you can always use a program like speedfan

1 hour ago, Alexzz_ said:

if you go into your bios, you should be able to control your fanspeed somewhere. if you dont want to use your bios you can always use a program like speedfan

Hey I went into the BIOS and I have applied a custom fan curve to all of the fans (except my cpu) but still the exhaust fans were going full speed. Where did i f*ck up?

Video of my BIOS (Sorry for bad quality) :

IMG_1670.mp4

4 hours ago, Petikeki said:

Hey I went into the BIOS and I have applied a custom fan curve to all of the fans (except my cpu) but still the exhaust fans were going full speed. Where did i f*ck up?

Video of my BIOS (Sorry for bad quality) :

IMG_1670.mp4

The stock case fans use 4pin molex which don't plug into the motherboard and you can only control the fans connected to your motherboard.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

6 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

The stock case fans use 4pin molex which don't plug into the motherboard and you can only control the fans connected to your motherboard.

Oh and can i just plug it in the mobo?

1 hour ago, Petikeki said:

Oh and can i just plug it in the mobo?

No, you need 3pin fan header for that. There are adapters, but since molex doesn't carry rpm readings, mobo might not be able to control fan.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I thought you need a 4 pin fan in order to control. I have 3 pin fans and cannot control them.

1 hour ago, silentstorm161 said:

I thought you need a 4 pin fan in order to control. I have 3 pin fans and cannot control them.

3pins can be controlled. I have 3x3pins, all controlled with Speedfan. It depends on mobo if there is voltage control option. Some are betters than others.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

3pins can be controlled. I have 3x3pins, all controlled with Speedfan. It depends on mobo if there is voltage control option. Some are betters than others.

Guessing it's the cheaper mobo for me. Getting a new one very soon, depending on Ryzen.