Is this rad practical?

Go to solution Solved by W-L,
1 minute ago, creepybob said:

Because I think gpu adapters are ugly, and I love building stuff.

In that case just a 240mm unit would be more than enough for just the GPU, if you wanted to add in the CPU later on or such adding an extra rad at that point would be a good option. 

Look at this thing https://modmymods.com/alphacool-nexxxos-xt45-full-copper-60mm-single-radiator-14222.html

i was planning on doing a mod where I puta small rad on the PS3 cover of my case. I was wondering How much performance it would have.

CASE: deepcool dukase v2 MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte gaming 3 CPU: intel core i5 6500 GPU: Gigabyte gtx 1070 g1 gaming CPU COOLER: enermax liqmax II 120s SSD: Kingston ssdnow uv400 240gb RAM: crucial ballistic sport (1 x 8) PSU: Cooler Master GX 650W

3 minutes ago, creepybob said:

Look at this thing https://modmymods.com/alphacool-nexxxos-xt45-full-copper-60mm-single-radiator-14222.html

i was planning on doing a mod where I puta small rad on the PS3 cover of my case. I was wondering How much performance it would have.

Maybe if you had it running really high RPM fans, not sure where this would be of good use really unless they just want to tinker and watercool everything. 

14 minutes ago, W-L said:

Maybe if you had it running really high RPM fans, not sure where this would be of good use really unless they just want to tinker and watercool everything. 

I just want to go completely overboard on muy custom loop.

CASE: deepcool dukase v2 MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte gaming 3 CPU: intel core i5 6500 GPU: Gigabyte gtx 1070 g1 gaming CPU COOLER: enermax liqmax II 120s SSD: Kingston ssdnow uv400 240gb RAM: crucial ballistic sport (1 x 8) PSU: Cooler Master GX 650W

Including SSD's and the like? 

Personal build >  New-ish AMD main gaming setup           

PLEASE QUOTE OR @ ME FOR A RESPONSE xD 

2 minutes ago, Megah3rtz said:

Including SSD's and the like? 

Nope, just my gpu

4 minutes ago, creepybob said:

For a computer you will want something else but Idk maybe on a Rasberry pie or network switch if you wanted to watercool that little thing could be of some use. A PS3 may be a little too much for that. 

4 minutes ago, W-L said:

For a computer you will want something else but Idk maybe on a Rasberry pie or network switch if you wanted to watercool that little thing could be of some use. A PS3 may be a little too much for that. 

I have another rad, it's a alphacool xt45 240mm

2 minutes ago, creepybob said:

I have another rad, it's a alphacool xt45 240mm

What are you intended on cooling your PC GPU? If so you could do a custom loop on just that or get an AIO and GPU adapter bracket.

11 minutes ago, W-L said:

What are you intended on cooling your PC GPU? If so you could do a custom loop on just that or get an AIO and GPU adapter bracket.

In that case just a 240mm unit would be more than enough for just the GPU, if you wanted to add in the CPU later on or such adding an extra rad at that point would be a good option.