961st

Video Views Rank
1105th

Potential Earnings

$313,056

Last 14 Days Has Earned an Estimated $1,347 - $6,736

Last 28 Days Has Earned an Estimated$2,249 - $11,247

All these Stats came from: http://www.statsheep.com/LinusTechTips

CPU : AMD FX-6300 Black Edition | CPU Cooler : Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Case : NZXT Source 220 | GPU : Asus GTX 770 | HDD : Western Digital WD Blue 1TB | MoBo : ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 | PSU : CORSAIR RM750 | Ram : Kingston HyperX XMP Blu Red Series 8GB

how come the video views rank is low?

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

I can see why you say this but anyone can find these stats by using google 

CPU : AMD FX-6300 Black Edition | CPU Cooler : Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Case : NZXT Source 220 | GPU : Asus GTX 770 | HDD : Western Digital WD Blue 1TB | MoBo : ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 | PSU : CORSAIR RM750 | Ram : Kingston HyperX XMP Blu Red Series 8GB

I prefer Socialblade. VidstatsX is good too, but I don't like their site layout.

These stats are very much a public thing, so this won't be taken down.

The revenue estimates are just that: estimates. They are an extremely broad range because CPMs vary by category and according to the way that YouTube or networks target particular channels with ads, and the estimates don't factor in sponsorships, brand placements, or any other arrangements that YouTubers might have.

The other thing to consider is the cost of equipment/staff/space for a channel like ours. For someone like a game streamer who literally plays a game then uploads it, the overhead is very low and that cash goes into their pocket. Linus Media Group has been successful, but it's easy to see big numbers like that and lose track of all the expenses that go along with running a business.

:)

Woohoo top 1000 subs.

Even if this is fake, im sure hes in top 1000

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Based on those amounts and the amount of staff..These guys are probably all on minimum wage. lol. :D Keep it up guys.

feels like a real company to me now xD i frgt its not just a youtube channel like everyone elses.

I prefer Socialblade. VidstatsX is good too, but I don't like their site layout.

These stats are very much a public thing, so this won't be taken down.

The revenue estimates are just that: estimates. They are an extremely broad range because CPMs vary by category and according to the way that YouTube or networks target particular channels with ads, and the estimates don't factor in sponsorships, brand placements, or any other arrangements that YouTubers might have.

The other thing to consider is the cost of equipment/staff/space for a channel like ours. For someone like a game streamer who literally plays a game then uploads it, the overhead is very low and that cash goes into their pocket. Linus Media Group has been successful, but it's easy to see big numbers like that and lose track of all the expenses that go along with running a business.

:)

go to bed linus -_-:P

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

go to bed linus -_-:P

Linus doesn't sleep. He just gets plugged in to recharge.

Intel 3570k @ 4.4 GHz |Asus Sabertooth Z77 |EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW |Kingston HyperX Beast 16 Gb DDR3 1866 (2x8Gb)

|Samsung 840 250 GB |Western Digital Green 2TB 2x |Cooler Master 850w 80+ Gold |Custom Water Cooling Loop |Noctua NF-F12 4x
|Noctua NF-A14 3x |Corsair Carbide 500R (White) |Corsair K95 |Razer Mamba |Razer Megalodon |Samsung SyncMaster T220 2x Computer Bucket List   Greatest Thread Ever   WAN Show Drinking Game  GPU Buyers Guide