Weird screen tearing on monitor

So I just noticed this weird "artifcating" I guess, I don't know the correct term for what this is, on my monitor. Whenever video is playing you can see a rectangular portion of the screen that looks off, kinda like screen tearing in games. In the picture you can see what im talking about and I took that as a still from a video i took of the problem. But I noticed that it doesnt happen at all in games as far as I can tell, even with V Sync off. Any ideas just based on this image and information?

EDIT: Also when theres a static image on the screen, nothing looks off, just in motion.

EDIT EDIT: I have a dual monitor setup and the monitor this is happening on is running off DVI because of physically broken HDMI port.

Specs: i5 3570

GTX 1070

8GB Ram DDR3

IMG_8111.PNG

I do get that as well from time to time when streaming videos, especially on YouTube.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

1 minute ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

I do get that as well from time to time when streaming videos, especially on YouTube.

Right, uve only seen it on youtube and twitch, but it seems to be a monitor problem for me cause i have a dual monitor setup and when i bring it to my other monitor, it doesnt do that.

7 minutes ago, danielw2081 said:

So I just noticed this weird "artifcating" I guess, I don't know the correct term for what this is, on my monitor. Whenever video is playing you can see a rectangular portion of the screen that looks off, kinda like screen tearing in games. In the picture you can see what im talking about and I took that as a still from a video i took of the problem. But I noticed that it doesnt happen at all in games as far as I can tell, even with V Sync off. Any ideas just based on this image and information?

EDIT: Also when theres a static image on the screen, nothing looks off, just in motion.

EDIT EDIT: I have a dual monitor setup and the monitor this is happening on is running off DVI because of physically broken HDMI port.

Specs: i5 3570

GTX 1070

8GB Ram DDR3

IMG_8111.PNG

That's not on your end I believe. Is it for all videos?

3 minutes ago, Firecheetah13 said:

That's not on your end I believe. Is it for all videos?

Yup all videos.

After going back and rewatching that same part of the video I was on, its gone. But ill notice it time after time so it seems to be an "On then Off" type thing

And yes, not in games

8 hours ago, danielw2081 said:

After going back and rewatching that same part of the video I was on, its gone. But ill notice it time after time so it seems to be an "On then Off" type thing

And yes, not in games

What browser do you use? Are you using flash or HTML5?

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

13 hours ago, sof006 said:

What browser do you use? Are you using flash or HTML5?

Chrome, and HTML5

11 hours ago, danielw2081 said:

Chrome, and HTML5

What happens if you use Edge/IE/Firefox?

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15