Buying advice for gaming monitor (CS:GO)

Hello guys! I am mainly playing CS:GO and am encoutering some problems with the monitor I have now (Phillips Brilliance 220CW, 75Hz, 2ms repsonse time, 1680x1050, connected with DVI-D). This monitor quite often stutters when I'm playing CS:GO even though I am getting ~250FPS in game. My first question is, is there a way to resolve this? If not, can someone recommend me a 1080p monitor with a refresh rate of ~80+ Hz, 21"+, for under €150,-. I myself found the BenQ GL2450E but I was wondering if it is possible to get a higher refresh rate monitor in the same price range. 

i7 4770k // Scythe Mugen PCGH 4 // Asus Maximus VI Hero // Crucial Ballistix 2x 4GB 1866 CL9 // MSI GTX 770 2GB Gaming

Do you really think the stutter is graphics/monitor related?

I have GTX 1080 + 144hz 1440p and I still get stutter sometimes but I believe it's the internet connection that causes it not the gpu/monitor.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

5 minutes ago, MajorTemples said:

Hello guys! I am mainly playing CS:GO and am encoutering some problems with the monitor I have now (Phillips Brilliance 220CW, 75Hz, 2ms repsonse time, 1680x1050, connected with DVI-D). This monitor quite often stutters when I'm playing CS:GO even though I am getting ~250FPS in game. My first question is, is there a way to resolve this? If not, can someone recommend me a 1080p monitor with a refresh rate of ~80+ Hz, 21"+, for under €150,-. I myself found the BenQ GL2450E but I was wondering if it is possible to get a higher refresh rate monitor in the same price range. 

Have you considered looking at panels that are stable for overclocking? I'm sure you could get 80+hz that way on some monitors.

Better dead than Red.

Pheonix

---------------

CPU: i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 RAM: G.Skill 16gb of DDR3 @ 1600mhz GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6gb Extreme Gaming PSU: EVGA 700B Storage: 480GB SP SSD and a 960GB Ultra II Sandisk. Cooler: Cryorig H7 Case: Phanteks P400. 

6 minutes ago, MajorTemples said:

This is the cheapest 144hz monitor http://pcpartpicker.com/product/PmyFf7/acer-monitor-umfg6aab01

1 minute ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

I have GTX 1080 + 144hz 1440p and I still get stutter sometimes but I believe it's the internet connection that causes it not the gpu/monitor.

Ping/Server lag can contribute as well.

Better dead than Red.

Pheonix

---------------

CPU: i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 RAM: G.Skill 16gb of DDR3 @ 1600mhz GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6gb Extreme Gaming PSU: EVGA 700B Storage: 480GB SP SSD and a 960GB Ultra II Sandisk. Cooler: Cryorig H7 Case: Phanteks P400. 

4 minutes ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

I think it is, I have tried offline servers for practicing aim and am still having the same issues. 

i7 4770k // Scythe Mugen PCGH 4 // Asus Maximus VI Hero // Crucial Ballistix 2x 4GB 1866 CL9 // MSI GTX 770 2GB Gaming

6 minutes ago, JR8 said:

Have you considered looking at panels that are stable for overclocking? I'm sure you could get 80+hz that way on some monitors.

No, forgot about that! Any recommendations or a place on this forum where I can further investigate?

3 minutes ago, MajorTemples said:

No, forgot about that! Any recommendations or a place on this forum where I can further investigate?

There doesn't seem to be a lot on this forum, (did a quick search). I'd browse the internet for something along the lines of "Best overclocking motherboard".

Good luck!

Better dead than Red.

Pheonix

---------------