Korean 1440P Monitor FAQ

TheMail

I found an EXTREMELY helpful tool for users who are unsure which Korean monitor to purchase, this guide sums up pretty much everything. After finishing reading the article, I was left with no more questions ^_^

Linkage

Got two of them, a yamakasi and a x-star. LOVE EM

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

I've got a qnix qx2710 and I love it, only thing I didn't like was the €85 I had to pay for customs... Belgium -.-

current system:  i5 2500k @4.5ghz cooled by antec 620 - asrock z77 extreme 4 - 8gb corsair RAM - MSI Twin Frorz 7950 in crossfire - XFX 850w  - Fractal design R4 - samsung 840 120gb ssd - 500gb wd blue hdd - 1440p korean qnix monitor (love it!)

I've got a qnix qx2710 and I love it, only thing I didn't like was the €85 I had to pay for customs... Belgium -.-

Yeah, customs are often an issue, but there's multiple Customs fee calculators available that I use to make sure I have enough money :D