Trying to use a h100i v2 aio cooler in acustom loop

I own a h100i v2 water cooler and i would like to connect it to a alpha cool gpu water block

So i was thinking about cutting one of the aio tubes in hald and connecting both ends to a quick disconnect fitting.

Then connect the other ends of the fittings to pvc tubes and connect that to the gpu.

As shown below in the picture

无标题.jpg

1 minute ago, Saber00 said:

I own a h100i v2 water cooler and i would like to connect it to a alpha cool gpu water block

So i was thinking about cutting one of the aio tubes in hald and connecting both ends to a quick disconnect fitting.

Then connect the other ends of the fittings to pvc tubes and connect that to the gpu.

As shown below in the picture

Welcome to the forums!

AIO coolers are not designed to do that as they are a sealed system, you can't just add in an extra waterbock for the GPU.

So I'll need to find out the inner and outer diameter of the tube.

But this is gonna be difficult due to the reason that the tube is braided and the only way to find out for myself is to cut it open and measure it my self.

But then I wouldn't be able to use my pc until the new parts come.

1 minute ago, W-L said:

Welcome to the forums!

AIO coolers are not designed to do that as they are a sealed system, you can't just add in an extra waterbock for the GPU.

Yes but if i find out the inner and outer diameter of the tube wouldn't it be possible to find a fitting that would work with it.

1 minute ago, Saber00 said:

Yes but if i find out the inner and outer diameter of the tube wouldn't it be possible to find a fitting that would work with it.

Hypothetically if you were to cut the tubing and add a fitting that would fit yes, but you would also have the issue of extra added heat to the loop and restriction due to the extra block as those pumps aren't super powerful for anything more than what it was designed for.  

6 minutes ago, W-L said:

Hypothetically if you were to cut the tubing and add a fitting that would fit yes, but you would also have the issue of extra added heat to the loop and restriction due to the extra block as those pumps aren't super powerful for anything more than what it was designed for.  

I under stand that i would be hard for an aio to pump enough water for the gpu but it would make my case look a lot edgier. And who isn't for aesthetics these days.

10 minutes ago, W-L said:

Welcome to the forums!

Though just a FYI, there are AIO coolers that actually allow this, one of them being Raijintek Triton:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White