Looking for a phone under £200

TheGroovyMiner

Hello, i'm looking for a phone under £200 due to my motog3 isn't enough anymore and my huewei p8 lite has a broken screen. I'm looking for a phone that has a fingerprint sensor and is available in the uk preferably on amazon. i don't mind spending £210 but that is really my limit. Android that is B|

- TheGroovyMiner

Cubot X15 works well, but it's quite fragile... I've been using it for two years now, there are scratches on the sides and I broke it two times...

But if you are careful enough it should be OK.

1 hour ago, TheGroovyMiner said:

Hello, i'm looking for a phone under £200 due to my motog3 isn't enough anymore and my huewei p8 lite has a broken screen. I'm looking for a phone that has a fingerprint sensor and is available in the uk preferably on amazon. i don't mind spending £210 but that is really my limit. Android that is B|

I would suggest waiting for MWC and see if anything new comes out and It will also probably drive down the prices of some older models.

If you cant wait why not get a moto G4/G4 plus.

5 hours ago, AG1233 said:

I would suggest waiting for MWC and see if anything new comes out and It will also probably drive down the prices of some older models.

If you cant wait why not get a moto G4/G4 plus.

Good idea about the moto g4 plus, will wait for mwc tho.