internet slow on my pc (wired), but not on my phone (wifi)

Indonesian

Just like the title says, my pc have slow download speed when using LAN but wifi works fine when checking from my phone. 

It all started when i was just playing bf1, its all fine, i changed server then my ping, packet loss went doubled and download speed went like halfed.

My download speed normally is around 350-400KB/s, i know that's low but now its like 100-200KB/s. But only on my pc!

I changed LAN cables and no effect. System restore doesn't do anything. And i already check network graph to make sure there's no network activity, then i speedtest, and i think its throttling? Im not sure, but theres a huge spike upwards of normal internet speed at the beginning of speedtest for only a milisecond...

Now i dont have any other device to check this so i have no clue how to fix this. Someone help me!

Which router do you have?

Have you prioritized your phone, and not the pc?

It is much that could be the problem!

Is there another router connected between your pc and main router? If it is then which router?

2 minutes ago, Bwithnewcast said:

Which router do you have?

Have you prioritized your phone, and not the pc?

It is much that could be the problem!

Is there another router connected between your pc and main router? If it is then which router?

Actually when i use my pc, then nothing else is connected at the same time. Same with my phone. 

1 minute ago, Indonesian said:

Actually when i use my pc, then nothing else is connected at the same time. Same with my phone. 

I still need to know which router you have

3 minutes ago, Bwithnewcast said:

I still need to know which router you have

TP-link TD-W8961ND.

6 minutes ago, Bwithnewcast said:

Is that your isp provided router?

This is the replacement actually, the old one died and discontinued. Ive been using the current one for 2 years. Im not sure the model of the old one but its tp link too

Ok guys my speed is fine now, but now i cant connect to any website!

Didnt even do anything! It just loads forever and in firefox it sometimes stopped and tell me i have an insecure connection.

Edited by Indonesian

2 minutes ago, Indonesian said:

Ok guys my speed is fine now, but now i cant connect to any website!

Didnt even do anything!

Login in to your router

3 minutes ago, Bwithnewcast said:

Login in to your router

Sorry to say but i cant connect to my router since about 2 months ago. Ive tried it with my father's laptop and cannot too.

29 minutes ago, Indonesian said:

Sorry to say but i cant connect to my router since about 2 months ago. Ive tried it with my father's laptop and cannot too.

1. Open the Windows command prompt.
  2. At the command prompt type: ipconfig and press enter. After doing this you should get information similar to the example below.

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:
Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : computerhope.com.
IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.103
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1

1. If you have multiple network adapters make sure you are looking at the Ethernet adapter. The Default Gateway address is the IP address of your router connected to your computer. In the above example, the IP address we want to remember is 192.168.1.1
  2. Once you have determined the IP address of the router you want to access, open an Internet browser window and in the address bar type the IP address. So, if you are IP address was 192.168.2.1 enter "192.168.2.1" in the address bar.

Go to command prompt and type in Ipconfig and it should show up default route IP and than type that address into your web brower and see if you login, if not try reseting your router physically if you have forgotten the password but i would suggest the default password or the password printed usually on router. 

Magical Pineapples

So nothing worked, i thought my router was scrapped. So i keep pressing f5 on firefox and hope for a miracle, then 10minutes later everything is back to normal!!!

Is someone hacking me? Or is it my ISP? My router or my pc??? Why is my wifi fine then? This is so weird im going insane!