TeeSpring Misprint or Fancy upgrade

Hi guys,

I recently wanted to help support LMG and I decided to buy a t-shirt from Teespring. What I received looked like a knockoff Wan Show t-shirt, like something straight from alibaba or ebay. The hexagon color is more red than orange and the lines are 'clean' on some sides but 'furry' on other sides. Yes, I did take the pictures with my phone and you are correct, I am not a photographer.

I am curious to know if what I received was intended or a bad print. I opened a ticket with Teespring and they insist that the print is exactly how it's supposed to look and if they sent me another shirt it would look the same. They only offered me $22 dollars of in store credit if I ship the shirt back to them.

Honestly, I am really disappointed in this print and won't bother spending money on Teespring anymore if this is what I can expect to get.

For the record I ordered another t-shirt and it looked great especially for $15+s/h.

-Redrump

Spoiler

20170204_163403.jpg

Spoiler

20170204_163413.jpg

Spoiler

20170204_163427.jpg

Spoiler

20170204_163454.jpg

Spoiler

20170204_163330.jpg

Spoiler

cleanShirt.png

@nicklmg can look into this I think.  LMG tries their best to keep everyone happy with the services from companies they work with.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Wow that looks awful. I'm really disappointed that you got that kind of reply from support...

Please PM me with your support ticket number. I'll get it escalated.

I've bought things off of Teespring and never had anything look bad.  Good thing Nick is looking into it.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.